Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 31 Jan 21, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post
sassysar
Apprentice Imagineer

sassysar's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I think sue perkins too for dragon
Celebrity is a red herring , she went to Japan for a show and no doubt ate all sorts
sassysar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 21, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Stacey soloman put a story on instagram today saying she isn't sausage. She said that Joe is fuming with her because he thinks she is sausage and didn't tell him!
MillyMoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 21, 04:10 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MillyMoo View Post
Stacey soloman put a story on instagram today saying she isn't sausage. She said that Joe is fuming with her because he thinks she is sausage and didn't tell him!
In a series that had Viking singing one of his own songs as a bluff I don’t think that can be taken as proof it isn’t her though
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 21, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Doc88
Very Serious Dibber

I think sausage is Stacey Dooley.
Doc88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 21, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

We have now changed our guess from Stacey Solomon to Joss Stone. She did a total round the world tour, likes DIY and there were joss sticks in the dressing room. She was mentioned as a guess for another character in the show which was something sausage said.
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 21, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Gev
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MillyMoo View Post
But last year, Jason Manford went on his social media declaring he was not Hedgehog and it was him all along! Could be the same with her trying to throw everyone off the scent! X
Old 31 Jan 21, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gev View Post
But last year, Jason Manford went on his social media declaring he was not Hedgehog and it was him all along! Could be the same with her trying to throw everyone off the scent! X
Ohhhh did he?!
I'd quite like a bumper edition of this programme to be honest, because it's driving me mad waiting a week to find out who the next one is!
MillyMoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 21, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
EmmaBolan
Apprentice Imagineer

Just read an interesting article - Joss Stone announced she gave birth on Friday. I looked up when this series was filmed and it was at the end of September 2020, maybe 5/6 months pregnant by then... I think it's Sheridan Smith still but seeing everyone say Joss Stone got me thinking, now I've changed my mind and ruled her out!
EmmaBolan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 21, 07:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Nicky Mouse
Apprentice Imagineer

Nicky Mouse's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 4
I don’t want to appear rude as I think Sheridan has a lovely figure but I don’t think her legs are that skinny
Saratoga Springs 2017
Heron Villa High Grove 2017, 2018, 2023
Nicky Mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Feb 21, 07:50 AM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile

I just heard a clip from tomorrow's show on GMB, I heard someone singing Grease is the Word and wondered why Will Young was singing that - then looked up and saw Badger! So my guess for Badger is Will Young! Don't know if that fits in with the cluew because I cant remember them!