Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 11 Feb 21, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaFairy
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Labboy View Post
Magic Kingdom without doubt, every time I look down Main Street Wow just Wow, we stare at that view for ages, just because we can.
^^ exactly this ^^

Magic Kingdom every time
FloridaFairy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 21, 03:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill635
Imagineer

Gill635's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

At the moment, having not been to Orlando since 2013, I’d have to say Disneyland California.

I’ve had 2 trips there in 2016, and 2019. For some reason, it’s the one park I never thought I would get to. There’s just something so magical about the place.

I don’t think I could pick just one park in Orlando to be honest. I miss it too much
Old 13 Feb 21, 06:09 AM  
Link to this Post
themeparksandy
Imagineer

This is a hard choice as I got to base it on my last visit in September 2016

I would pick Epcot 1st as it’s our favourite park and we always go there 1st and end up in there on the final day.
The food is the best in any theme park we ever been in and we all loved the sunshine seasons restaurant as it had enough choice of food for everyone.
Orange Chicken in China 😋
As my daughter was just under 40 ins we had to enjoy a lot of the attractions on our own (Mission Space, Test track and Soarin) but Frozen,Figment,Finding Nemo and the 4D cinema made up for that and loved the idea of the character meet and greet where u got to see 3 characters.
There was entertainment all round future world and world showcase which kept my daughter happy and we ended the day watching mine and the wives best fireworks show.
themeparksandy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 21, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
shauney
Imagineer

I'm going to go out on a limb and say IoA. Just love the theming.
shauney is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 21, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Fluffypenguin
Imagineer

Mobile

If we are just talking about Disney, then it has to be Magic kingdom for me. I just feel it has such a large amount of varied rides and I love all the theming.

If it was out of all the parks, probably Islands of Adventure. I just absolutely love the Wizarding world of Harry Potter in this park, plus all the other rides there are fantastic.
Fluffypenguin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 21, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Lizzim
Imagineer

Lizzim's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Magic Kingdom every time for me. Classic Disney
Lizzim is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 21, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Red C
Imagineer

Magic Kingdom for me!
The sight of the Castle and Main St first thing in the morning on the first day is pure joy. 😍 Love doing all the favourite rides.
Mrs Red C is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 21, 02:50 PM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

I love animal kingdom, but I actually couldn’t imagine going to WDW and not visiting the Magic Kingdom, it’s what it’s all about for me ❤️
amy56 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 21, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
LIZH
Imagineer

It would be Magic Kingdom. If we get to go this year we are looking at doing Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom, we have a three year old with us, who is Mickey and Animal mad.😀
LIZH is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 21, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
simon
VIP Dibber

simon's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 12
Magic Kingdom 🤗
It’s that child like rush that comes over me on the paddle boat when I get the first glance of the station and the castle .🤓
simon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List