Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 12 Oct 20, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Echo dot, prime day 18.99 bargain!

Just a heads up to anyone who may be wanting an echo dot. Prime day prices out on echo devices. Just ordered 2. Excited, our first echo item. X

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 20, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
caro
Excited about Disney

Cheers! Just ordered an extra dot and a Show for other half for Christmas Hoping the Ring doorbell goes to half price tomorrow as I want one of those too 🤞

Edited at 05:20 PM.
caro is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 20, 03:17 PM  
Link to this Post
scotsprincess
Imagineer

scotsprincess's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Just ordered one. Thanks 😊
Old 12 Oct 20, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Hoping a dot with clock goes on sale tomorrow as could do with one for guest bedroom
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 20, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by megaflyer View Post
Hoping a dot with clock goes on sale tomorrow as could do with one for guest bedroom
Best alarm clocks I’ve ever had- apart when they whisper at me and give me a fright.
Old 12 Oct 20, 04:09 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Best alarm clocks I’ve ever had- apart when they whisper at me and give me a fright.
I have one in my master bedroom and love it as I can alter the illumination so time is bright enough but doesn’t disturb me Except when I fart & she says she doesn’t recognise that command (you would go thought she would have by now )
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 20, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I’d like one with a clock to replace my radio alarm. I only keep it because of the clock display. I can’t see a dot with a clock on the website though?

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 20, 06:27 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
I’d like one with a clock to replace my radio alarm. I only keep it because of the clock display. I can’t see a dot with a clock on the website though?
I have the 3rd generation but the new one looks like this
amazon/all-new-ech...ag=googhydr-21
Old 12 Oct 20, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

I have the 3rd generation but the new one looks like this
amazon/all-new-ech...ag=googhydr-21
This is mine right now

I will get a 4th generation for my master bedroom and use this one in the gust room I think

Edited at 06:32 PM.
Old 13 Oct 20, 08:11 AM  
Link to this Post
boo2
Imagineer

boo2's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
This is mine right now

I will get a 4th generation for my master bedroom and use this one in the gust room I think
Is it in the gust room because of the farting 🤣🤣 ( sorry, but I couldn’t resist!)

Edited at 08:14 AM.
boo2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List