Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 25 Jul 20, 04:10 PM  
Link to this Post
irnman
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by DisneyCupcake View Post
If you haven't heard about your flight being cancelled yet you need to consider that it may not be as BA are still operating one flight a day to San Francisco. Have you checked if your flight number is still flying? This was mentioned in a thread by stanleycamel about BA schedules a few days ago.
It's with VA, checked the flights on the website last week and they are still going at this time.
Disney Tokyo 2020
irnman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 20, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
meegraine
Serious Dibber

meegraine's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Seems BA just cancelled all their Tampa flights for September...

Next Trip: Canary Islands June, 2023
meegraine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 20, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
My sil flights are cancelled, so are my brothers, our friends got a voucher but ours are still showing as going even tho Toronto won’t let us in! I wish they would just cancel them so I can get a refund.
Old 25 Jul 20, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
TheSollys
Proud to wear my Ears

I just wish they’d cancel their Orlando flights
TheSollys is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 20, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaNuts93
Imagineer

We are Tampa, and nothing yet.

SEE OUR VILLA AT:www.ospreyhouseorlando.com. Luxury five bed/four bath villa with extra large (40 ft) pool overlooking conservation area. Also includes games room.

License number: DWE 4514584
FloridaNuts93 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 20, 11:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Peko
Imagineer

Originally Posted by FloridaNuts93 View Post
We are Tampa, and nothing yet.
BA has zeroed out all September availability for LGW-TPA flights, which is usually a pretty good indicator for impending cancellation. Give it a few days.
Peko is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 20, 06:33 AM  
Link to this Post
signtalker
Imagineer

Will they cancel mco flights ? , I haven’t applied for a voucher, do t want to cut my nose off to, but would hate that the flight will still go( we’re not) and we loose everything, really need my money back ( flight only paid in full )

Jules
signtalker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 20, 08:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Vsfan1
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by signtalker View Post
Will they cancel mco flights ? , I haven’t applied for a voucher, do t want to cut my nose off to, but would hate that the flight will still go( we’re not) and we loose everything, really need my money back ( flight only paid in full )

Jules
Don’t worry the voucher has been extended until end of September. If BA don’t cancel the flight you still
Have upto 72 hours before departure to apply for a voucher so you have plenty of time to decide.

We fly 9th September and not been cancelled yet. We will wait and if not cancelled by 5th we will apply for a voucher.
Vsfan1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 20, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
SnowWhite
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by meegraine View Post
Seems BA just cancelled all their Tampa flights for September...
That's potentially good news for us as we have a fly drive from Gatwick to Tampa booked for this October, fingers crossed BA cancel the flights. Thanks so much for posting
SnowWhite is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 20, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
TheSollys
Proud to wear my Ears

I have purchased my flights & hotel through Travel Republic for 15th to 29th September, flying LGW to a MCO. I have paid in full so was wondering, if for example I decide to take the voucher am I eligible to just contact BA & request it through them or do I need to get Travel Republic involved?
TheSollys is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List