Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 26 Jan 21, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post
mason1
Imagineer

mason1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
I dont know whether its a glitch, but just booked direct flights with BA to Miami 18-31 December, 4 people plus Group F for 1923. It was 3500 this morning!

Edited at 06:53 PM.
mason1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 21, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
sparkles18
Imagineer

Mobile

Just changed our August flights to Christmas. BA have great direct fares from Gatwick to Tampa 1294 Dec 18th- Jan 2nd for 2 adults a teenager with luggage. Very happy with that price😀
sparkles18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 21, 02:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Lillylulu
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Its Lhr - Miami- mco on AA and BA direct back
Lillylulu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 21, 10:17 AM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Sandraoh40 View Post
I did. Ive paid my deposit and will keep an eye on park availability but probably pay off about June.
I felt better with the insurance as it didnt specify any reason just that as long as I didnt activate I would get my money back. I got my dibb discount anyway so didnt cost that much extra.
Also got a couple of free magic bands thrown in so Im pretty happy.
Ah cool! I'm wondering if I should just pay mine off now. They said that they can be moved to 2022 if needed so there's no risk of losing money and that way I can access park reservations now and get Christmas Day booked. It's so hard to know what to do! 🤷🏼
Old 27 Jan 21, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by act1980 View Post
Ah cool! I'm wondering if I should just pay mine off now. They said that they can be moved to 2022 if needed so there's no risk of losing money and that way I can access park reservations now and get Christmas Day booked. It's so hard to know what to do! 🤷🏼
I think if there is no risk and you want to get it all organised go for it. It will feel good I think having the park days booked
Sandraoh40 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 21, 10:33 AM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Sandraoh40 View Post
I think if there is no risk and you want to get it all organised go for it. It will feel good I think having the park days booked
I paid it off! Should get my tickets in a couple of days and then I can select parks 🤗
Old 28 Jan 21, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
scottishgirl1
VIP Dibber

I paid it off! Should get my tickets in a couple of days and then I can select parks 🤗
Let the planning begin lol. I have accommodation and tickets on a deposit with WDTC so was able to book parks for Christmas. Other than Christmas Day at Magic Kingdom and New Years Eve at Epcot i had no idea which days to pick for which parks. Bit of a wild guess at the moment!
scottishgirl1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 21, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by scottishgirl1 View Post
Let the planning begin lol. I have accommodation and tickets on a deposit with WDTC so was able to book parks for Christmas. Other than Christmas Day at Magic Kingdom and New Years Eve at Epcot i had no idea which days to pick for which parks. Bit of a wild guess at the moment!
Good stuff! I'm the same, I have no idea what we'll want to do other than MK on Christmas Day but at least I can secure that. I'd love to do NYE at Epcot but I don't think we'll be able to drag the little ones out that late so that may have to wait a few years.

What resort have you booked?
Old 28 Jan 21, 11:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Scotsmomma2
Imagineer

Good stuff! I'm the same, I have no idea what we'll want to do other than MK on Christmas Day but at least I can secure that. I'd love to do NYE at Epcot but I don't think we'll be able to drag the little ones out that late so that may have to wait a few years.

What resort have you booked?
NYE in Legoland is fab if you have kids, they do their countdown and fireworks early.
Scotsmomma2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 21, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Scotsmomma2 View Post
NYE in Legoland is fab if you have kids, they do their countdown and fireworks early.
Oh no way! Thats really cool, such a good idea!