Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 26 Feb 20, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18
Imagineer

Mobile

I mind watching one time and Lisa was checking in to her virgin flight. The check in person said have you used virgin before ? And her reply was classic...

Darling I am close friends with Richard 😂
Minnie18 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 20, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Orange & New Jersey for me 😍
ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 20, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
Beverley Hills (though that might change without LVP!) Cheshire and OC I do also watch NJ & NY too, couldn't get into Potomac or Atlanta, they're so loud!

Originally Posted by JanetteP View Post
Does anyone watch Vanderpump Rules? I love Lisa and think she's been treated awful on RHOBH. I watch on Hayu too - great perk of being with Virgin. I think I'd actually pay for it I'd I didn't get it free.
Yea I do, love it & Lisa, it's funny when they don't get her British sense of humour Though don't really like any of the spoilt brats on it! Love the new bar TOMTOM Agree about the way they have treated LVP on Beverley Hills!
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 20, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18
Imagineer

Mobile

Oh forgot about Cheshire love that one also. How I manage to work is beyond me 😳
Minnie18 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 20, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Am I the only one that adores Orange County... the original. ?
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 20, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Emmie2016
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nicksgirl View Post
Am I the only one that adores Orange County... the original. ?
I did but have you seen the new series. Everyone has gone crazy. Tamra and vicky been kicked off now aswell x
Old 27 Feb 20, 12:14 AM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Emmie2016 View Post
I did but have you seen the new series. Everyone has gone crazy. Tamra and vicky been kicked off now aswell x
I didn't know Tamra had left! Oh no, I don't think it will be the same without Tamra and Vicki. Don't really like any on the new ones, and cannot stand Kelly.

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 07:04 PM  
Link to this Post
dubletrub
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Mobile

New York but gutted Bethany has left.
Like Cheshire
Used to love BH but didn’t watch last season, Lisa Rhinna has gone after LVP for a few seasons and finally she got vile Kyle on side and that nasty creature Dorit.
Love Vanderpump rules and love LVP
dubletrub is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Emmie2016
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JanetteP View Post
I didn't know Tamra had left! Oh no, I don't think it will be the same without Tamra and Vicki. Don't really like any on the new ones, and cannot stand Kelly.
I'm not a fan of kelly but I really dislike vicky as she is horrid (especially after the cancer thing). I think tamra got a bit dull, same fights a the time. But I dont think this show will last without their drama.
Old 27 Feb 20, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
floridasgirl
Imagineer

I usually love OC but having watched the last series on Hayu. Their high pitched screeching and screaming at each other got on my nerves! They are an embarrassment, people must cringe if they are in a restaurant and that lot walk in because it's never going to go well!
Christmas/New Year 1999/2000 Indian Ridge Villa, May 2001 Fort Lauderdale /I Drive/Port Charlotte/Key West/Miami, May 2005 Westhaven Villa, April 2006 Rotunda Villa/Highlands Reserve Villa, June 2007 Sanibel Villa/Grand Cypress Villas, Christmas/New Year 2010/2011 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa, July/Aug 2012 reunion resort villa, Nov 2012 new York new York!
floridasgirl is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List