Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 23 Sep 19, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by iLaura View Post
I admit to being completely unfit. I tried this a couple of months ago with DH and couldn’t even finish Run 1 of Week 1 😳

Since then I’ve been doing one of the celebrity exercise videos every day, gradually doing one more section each week and Il today I completed my Week 1, Run 1. I know that’s nothing compared to everyone else, but I still cried cos I was proud of myself. Not telling any of my friends or family until I graduate so I wanted to share my mini triumph with someone!
That’s fab, well done. I know I’ve struggled with every run. But if you keep at it, it’s amazing how much your fitness improves without you even realising it.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 19, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
christybell
Imagineer

I admit to being completely unfit. I tried this a couple of months ago with DH and couldn’t even finish Run 1 of Week 1 😳

Since then I’ve been doing one of the celebrity exercise videos every day, gradually doing one more section each week and Il today I completed my Week 1, Run 1. I know that’s nothing compared to everyone else, but I still cried cos I was proud of myself. Not telling any of my friends or family until I graduate so I wanted to share my mini triumph with someone!
Well done! Celebrate your triumphs and keep going

July 2009 ASM/TI/Hmew'd Suites
August 2010 OKW/Dibb villa
July2011 OKW/RPR/Cocoa Beach/Dibb Villa
July 2012 RPR/Carnival Destiny/Dibb Villa
July 2013 OKW/Anna Maria Island/Dibb Villa
Nov 2013 Sunset Lakes- my 40th Birthday
April 2014 Cruise and Villa
April 2015 Clearwater/RPR/Dibb Villa
Dec 2015 Dibb Villa to see the Xmas lights
July 2016 RPR/Cruise/Dibb villa
christybell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 06:40 AM  
Link to this Post
loola30
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Brilliant! Just one run at a time now 👍
Old 24 Sep 19, 10:39 AM  
Link to this Post

Thank you guys <3
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Anne
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by tocpe321 View Post
Hi Anne

I’ve used the app on my non Moto Android phone with Spotify playing.

I just downloaded it onto my wife’s Moto G6 Play and it worked fine with Spotify and her onboard music. The music faded when Laura was talking and went louder when she stopped.

Please can you confirm that you are using the One You Couch to 5K app rather than the podcast. I used the podcast for the first couple of weeks or so.

When you are about to start your run the app gives you the chance to play your music. You then go to Spotify etc start the music and then press go on the app.

Hopefully it will work, and I’m not teaching you to suck eggs.
I think it's me being dense Tried tonight. I started the app. Did the smiley face thing then started spotify. Then had to close spotify to go back to open the app. Then had no music
Anne is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Pepsibubbles
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Anne View Post
I think it's me being dense Tried tonight. I started the app. Did the smiley face thing then started spotify. Then had to close spotify to go back to open the app. Then had no music

Click the smiley face then click run now, then open up your spotify ?
February... 2011/2012/2015... May ... 2013/2014/2015/2016/2017/2018/2019... June ... 2014...August ... 2009/2010/2011/2014/2017... September.. 2002/2003/2005/2013/2014/2015/2016/2018/2019... November ... 2017/2018
Pepsibubbles is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
tocpe321
VIP Dibber

You shouldn’t have to close the Spotify app.

On the Moto at the bottom of the screen there will be 3 symbols, a rewind, a circle and a square.

Press the square symbol and it will show you all the smaller open apps. Slide the screen over to the running app and then click on it to maximise it. You can then press Go and the Spotify music should still be playing.

Hope this helps.

Edited at 09:16 PM.
tocpe321 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Anne
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by tocpe321 View Post
You shouldn’t have to close the Spotify app.

On the Moto at the bottom of the screen there will be 3 symbols, a rewind, a circle and a square.

Press the square symbol and it will show you all the smaller open apps. Slide the screen over to the running app and then click on it to maximise it. You can then press Go and the Spotify music should still be playing.

Hope this helps.
Ahhhh, thank you Just hope I can remember what to do at the gym lol
Anne is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
tocpe321
VIP Dibber

Ahhhh, thank you Just hope I can remember what to do at the gym lol
Hope it works.

Old 25 Sep 19, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
MissRed
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I’ve done my first 30 min run!
I’ve been really lax for the past couple of weeks, only done 1 run a week for various reasons, but I’ve managed not to have to repeat any runs which I’m proud of. I’m not running 5K, but I did 5.92K today including the 5 min walks. I never thought I’d be able to run for 30mins without stopping so I’m so pleased.
For everyone who’s in the early stages, just keep the faith, listen to your body and don’t be hard on yourself!
YC '08
AKL '18
MissRed is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List