Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 25 Jun 20, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by steve@mac155.f View Post
Emma I can always bring some back for you if we get over no when we go over in November.

Steve
Steve that’s so good of you 🤗
I really hope that everyone who have booked get to go , as Mick says being positive is a must.

Even if we struggle for park days we have all said it won’t be too much of a hardship to relax in your lovely villa and I can totally cope with dinner deliveries too
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 20, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
steve@mac155.f
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
No problem at all Emma and i am sure you will get to see plenty of the parks by the time you go and if not there is always plenty of other things to do.

Steve
steve@mac155.f is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 20, 06:23 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by steve@mac155.f View Post
No problem at all Emma and i am sure you will get to see plenty of the parks by the time you go and if not there is always plenty of other things to do.

Steve
Fingers crossed Steve , I am feeling positive for our trip.
You must be looking forward to getting to the villa.

Emma
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 20, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
coola
Excited about Disney

Cheers to all of you positive dibbers, we are going in December also.
Yes things will not be like we are used to in disney, but the changes will bring
new experiences, people may appreciate others a little more, the disney magic will
still be there , if we believe...
coola is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 20, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post
steve@mac155.f
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
Fingers crossed Steve , I am feeling positive for our trip.
You must be looking forward to getting to the villa.

Emma
Oh yes can not wait to go over.

Steve
steve@mac155.f is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 20, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Markpc2013
Imagineer

Mobile

I was going in Nov but my Virgin flight got cancelled the other day. Not rebooking another flight until they lift the travel ban as won’t be covered by insurance if we booked now and couldn’t fly...we’re stuck in between a rock and a hard place! Still have hotels booked as well as internal flights between MCO and EWR for a 4 night break! Really hoping they lift it soon!
US 192 - Feb 1994; I-Drive- Feb 07; Fairfield Inn - June 10; Oakpoint Circle V - June 11; Homewood Suites - July 12; Calabay Parc V- June 14; Esprit Estates V - June 15; CBR - April 16; Hyatt Place, Drury's & Bridgewater V - Sept 16; CBR & V US27 - Apr 17; Eagle Pointe V - Nov 17; Lindfields V - Apr 18; Pop C- Nov 19; Universal & Cruise - Feb 20; Rosen Inn & PB- Nov 21; H2S I-Drive - Apr 22; SSR & HI S535 - Sept 22.
Markpc2013 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 20, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
MarkUK
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by coola View Post
Cheers to all of you positive dibbers, we are going in December also.
Yes things will not be like we are used to in disney, but the changes will bring
new experiences, people may appreciate others a little more, the disney magic will
still be there , if we believe...
The only thing that doesn’t feel quite right to me is that you are getting less of an experience for the same or in the case of next year, for more money.

We are giving it a miss next year but I’ll still be keen to read any trip reports to see how things are progressing.
MarkUK is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List