Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 31 Jul 20, 07:45 AM  
Link to this Post
#11
chmurf
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Dec 12
Planning for 2022
open minded for a cheeky last minute 2021 if conditions feel ok

not booking anything yet. It's a wait and see situation.
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 20, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
#12
meggy
Imagineer
 
meggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 06

meggy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I have transferred package from November 20 to April 21. Fingers crossed will be going. However, if things have not changed much (even if we are allowed in) I will not be going, for me a holidays in Disney and shops etc with a mask on all the time is just not comfortable.
meggy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 20, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
#13
Dazed
VIP Dibber
 
Dazed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 10
Our August school holiday trip was cancelled so we are booking for August 2021. We are just waiting for the flights to be released.
Dazed is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 20, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
#14
col1968
Apprentice Imagineer
 
Join Date: May 11
I want to go but not way am I booking to go after all the angst to get monies refunded form several holidays that I have had cancelled this year. I will think about it for 2022, 2021 will be a UK staycation for me, already booked lake district and devon trips for next year-lodges with hot tubs
col1968 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 20, 06:34 PM  
Link to this Post
#15
tspill
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Feb 13
Hopefully a couple of US trips in 2021. Maybe three. But wont be booking until near last minute. I just dont think anyone knows what state the world will be in then. Hopefully a much better place with vaccines and treatments.
tspill is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 20, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
#16
scottishgirl1
VIP Dibber
 
scottishgirl1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 10
I have a deposit with Disney for June 2021, not happy with price but will wait til nearer the time to see if any offers or move to a different hotel. Also last week put down a deposit on direct flights with Aer lingus. They are the only direct flights available from Ireland and I am not interested in a stop over in any us cities at the moment! I have booked with a travel agent rather than direct with the airline and apparently even the deposit is refundable but even if all goes wrong I am happier with potential loss of that amount than the total flight cost
scottishgirl1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 20, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
#17
Dad Vader
Helping Donald
 
Join Date: May 20
Location: Fife
Mobile

Weíre going in Sept 21 until 4th Oct.

Canít wait, we were going to Spain this year but cancelled in March and decided to push the boat out and upgrade for Disney next year.

Bring it on !
Dad Vader is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 20, 06:57 PM  
Link to this Post
#18
Gabsnoot
Apprentice Imagineer
 
Gabsnoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 15
Location: Scotland
We are just waiting for flights to be released, hoping to go in July 2021
Gabsnoot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 20, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
#19
Rosey203
Excited about Disney
 
Join Date: Jul 10
We booked for September 2021 before all this began are are very much hoping to go. No Disney planned this time and I'm happy enough with all the changes to Universal etc so hopefully we get to go.
Rosey203 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 20, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
#20
Frange
Proud to wear my Ears
 
Frange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 11
Booked for June/July 2021 and up to a few weeks ago I was very confident things would be ok by that point. However, I just donít see things changing until a vaccine is developed and administered which is very very uncertain.
Todayís news of second waves & new clusters/lockdowns just tells me that this virus is here for the long haul.
America is still in the grip of its first wave, if they manage to get that under control a second wave in the future looks very likely and as they seem to be way behind us, who knows when that will be.
This leads me to think that measures such as face masks, social distancing etc will be here for a much longer time. Probably well into 2021 even if a vaccine is found.
For me, a trip to Florida just wonít be worth it with these measures in place along with all the reduced experiences.
Iím now thinking Iím going to cancel and wait to see what happens.
If things improve by 2021 Iíll rebook, if not Iíll wait until things do get better, however long that may be.
__________________
Wyndham Orlando Resort I Drive - Sept 1998
Quality Inn Plaza I Drive - Nov 2000
Holiday Inn Universal Blvd - June 2003
Windsor Hills May 2012 & Windsor Hills Oct 2014
Windsor At Westside July 2017
Frange is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Latest News
Posted in Disney Park Tickets
On 20th November 4:14pm
Park Hopper Option Returns to Walt Disney World Resort on Jan. 1, 2021As the phased reopening of Walt... Read More »
Posted in epcot
On 20th November 11:29am
As part of the D23 Fantastic Worlds Celebration, Disney shared details about the historic transformation... Read More »
Posted in Walt Disney World
On 27th October 3:18pm
Walt Disney World has announced that their entrance gateways to Walt Disney World are about... Read More »

theDIBB Menu


Exchange Rates
US Dollar Rates
CaxtonFX  $1.3148
Covent Garden FX  $1.3326
FAIRFX  $1.3035
John Lewis  $1.3169
M&S  $1.2929
Post Office  $1.2913
Sainsburys  $1.3078
TESCO  $1.3103
Travelex  $1.3065
Updated: 18:00 03/12/2020
Euro Rates
CaxtonFX  €1.0825
Covent Garden FX  €1.0970
FAIRFX  €1.0955
John Lewis  €1.0861
M&S  €1.0669
Post Office  €1.0650
Sainsburys  €1.0797
TESCO  €1.0811
Travelex  €1.0774
Updated: 18:00 03/12/2020

DIBB Premium Membership
Did you know you can help support theDIBB with Premium Membership?

Check out this link for more information and benefits, such as...

"No adverts on theDIBB Forums"

Upgrade Now