Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 28 Jul 20, 08:08 AM  
Link to this Post
swanrest
Getting Excited

Mobile Netflights refund?

Just a quick question, we booked a flight with British Airways through Netflights for May which was understandably cancelled, I have contacted Netflights countless times regarding the refund, we are still waiting.
Has anyone received their refund for around this time or are we still in the queue as Netflights tell me we are?
Thanks in advance
swanrest is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 20, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post
djy
Getting Excited

Mobile

I also was with netflights and BA My flight was booked for 30th April. Was told it would take 90 days from the date of my flight. Appeared in my account 89 later. Hope this helps
Old 28 Jul 20, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
swanrest
Getting Excited

Mobile

Thank you for your reply I look forward to 18 August fingers crossed, but why oh why do I have to find this info from other sources, Netflights are you reading this?
swanrest is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 20, 11:29 AM  
Link to this Post
HappyM
Getting Excited

Mobile

I booked directly with BA for 5th August. I cancelled last week and the money was in my account the following day. I think possibly Netflights are holding on to the cash and BA have probably already refunded them. Very disappointing.
Old 28 Jul 20, 11:41 AM  
Link to this Post
swanrest
Getting Excited

Mobile

Hi I tend to agree with you but I have no proof either way, the only thing I would say is that when I come to re-book I will remember this experience and steer clear of poor performing customer service companies, I know my business is only £4K so just a drop in the ocean hopefully I will receive a refund soon
Old 28 Jul 20, 11:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Netflights, never again. This is my third booking with them and my last!
Old 28 Jul 20, 12:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Duwsh
Helping Minnie

I didn't book with Netflights but I booked third party with BYOJet and I'm in a similar situation waiting for my refund, they had originally only said they'd refund the cost of the flights and not my baggage, but managed to get them to give me that which I'm sure will only add to the delay...

Good luck!
March 21 - DLP
September 21 - WDW
Duwsh is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 20, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post
swanrest
Getting Excited

Mobile

It is obvious that a lot of people are not happy with their situation, I certainly will try to remember when I re- book, in fact I am not sure how I will manage to forget. Shoddy customer service = lost sales! Good luck to them all in the future
Old 28 Jul 20, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Duwsh
Helping Minnie

Originally Posted by swanrest View Post
It is obvious that a lot of people are not happy with their situation, I certainly will try to remember when I re- book, in fact I am not sure how I will manage to forget. Shoddy customer service = lost sales! Good luck to them all in the future
This, I'm currently stuck with £1000 worth of vouchers with KLM after they refused a refund so I won't be using them in the future, and I'll never go third party again, that's for sure!
March 21 - DLP
September 21 - WDW
Duwsh is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 20, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
swanrest
Getting Excited

From what I understand it seems to be the third party or agents refunds that are taking the longest. Why should that be if they are putting so much business the way of the airlines they must be able to put a little pressure on them to refund and if they are holding on to money owed to clients then they should be ashamed, that is not the way to foster good client relationships, take note all you agents, third parties!

Edited at 02:26 PM. Reason: Spelling!