Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 22 Feb 12, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
mexico07
VIP Dibber

Cypress grove wedding ! Cost please!

Hi all you lucky brides to be! Hope you can help me, my son and future daughter in law would love to marry in Orlando! They can't afford a Disney wedding but really like the look of cypress grove, I've been reading this forum and have noticed that quite a lot of you also like it! Anyway do you think any of you would like to share how much you are paying for this? Firstly the basic package, who you have booked with and then the add ons! This would be ofGreat help in letting them decide what to do and how to go about it, you all seem to be a very helpful and supportive bunch, so looking forward to your answers,
Thank you
Pauline
mexico07 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 12, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
The prices are different with different providers. I have booked with Carrie of Destination Occasion:

Package Includes:
Wedding Coordinator
 Coordination of your wedding needs
*Contact by e-mail, telephone & webcam will be available to you
 Ceremony coordinator
*A member of our staff will greet you at the grounds and remain with you during the ceremony and photos
Cypress Grove Park
 Two hour use of facility
*Ceremony to take place Monday-Thursday at 11:00, 1:00 or 3:00pm
 Use of the bridal room prior to ceremony
 Use of the rose room for arriving guests
 Ceremony can be held in one of the rooms of the house during inclement weather
 Lakeside photo opportunities
Officiate
 Religious, civil or combination ceremony
*Florida wedding license is not included; license is not required for vow renewals
Flowers
 Hand tied bridal bouquet; 16-18 cream roses (colors available upon request)
 Buttonhole boutonniere; single cream rose (colors available upon request)
Music
 Ceremony music; portable system
*Song selection to be discussed prior to ceremony
I paid $1095 when I booked last year (deposit only at that time) but not sure if they have changed since then...gives a ballpark figure though!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 12, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
mexico07
VIP Dibber

Thanks Natalie , for your quick response! I see that it includes the use of one of the rooms incase of bad weather, that is something we were concerned about so that puts that worry to bed! Thank you! Now , would you mind me asking what you are paying for transport, photos and all the little extras at cypress grove?
Thanks Pauline
mexico07 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 12, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarah84
Imagineer

Hi,
I'm sure your son and daughter in law would not regret a weddign at Cypress Grove, I'm currently planning mine (well all planned waiting for the day) and I can honestly say they would probably be greatful they didn't go with Disney for allt he extra money it costs their service can be dreadful (I was originally having a Disney wedding)

We have booked with a company called Destination Occasion which is actully run by a Dibber (FLgirlUKnow I think is her username) her name is Carrie and she has been wonderful, I couldn't recommend her enough.

We went with her basic package which included Cypress Grove for 2 hours, Officiant, Bouquet and Boutonniere. This all cost little over $1000, on top of this we have added champagne and cake, Drapping and floral to the gazebo, Floral to the chairs, Sand ceremony, Bridesmaid bouquets and we are still only around $2000
Sarah84 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 12, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
mexico07
VIP Dibber

Thank you, like I thought you are all very helpful, I see your countdown is 60 days you must be getting really excited now!
Pauline
Old 23 Feb 12, 11:45 PM  
Link to this Post

I'm the same as Natalie and have booked with Carrie of Destination Occassion. I have also added on a mini reception with champagne, a sand ceremony, hair and make up for me, my sis, mum, MIL and young bridesmaid, button holes for groomsmen and corsages for mum and MIL and I think all in all this has come to around $2500 although dont quote me as i dont have the paper work to hard!

Would definitly recommend getting in touch with Carrie and she can tailor a package.

Ive also booked photography with Randy Chapman who comes highly recommend as well and i cat remember the exact price either but he is very reasonable, and $500 springs to mind but i would need to check.. it may be £s! However my sister is paying £1200 for her UK wedding photographer so Randy is defintly a bargin!

I havent booked transport yet so cant comment on that but im sure a couple of the girls have so shoud be able to give you an idea x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 12, 12:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Chilly80
Imagineer

Here's Carrie's website:

destinationoccasion/
Golden Triangle Trip Report
Chilly80 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 12, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
mexico07
VIP Dibber

Thanks for the info! I've had a look at randy's site and the pictures look fantastic ! Can anyone else give an idea of cost here and what you get for your money? Just trying to get a rough idea of costs before we start contacting people! Really appreciate any advice given! Thanks
Pauline
Old 24 Feb 12, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Chilly80
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mexico07 View Post
Thanks for the info! I've had a look at randy's site and the pictures look fantastic ! Can anyone else give an idea of cost here and what you get for your money? Just trying to get a rough idea of costs before we start contacting people! Really appreciate any advice given! Thanks
Pauline
Randy is amazing and a lovely man. You definately get your money's worth with him. When he did my wedding a couple of years ago for three hours it was less than $500 and he came early and left late meaning we got over 4 hours. We also booked him for another hour in the evening which was $250. He delivered all the photos to us about a week after the Wedding at our hotel, we got over 3000 photos on 7 CDs and you get all the rights to them.
Golden Triangle Trip Report
Chilly80 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 12, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Yes, $150 per hour seems to ring a bell for our booking with Randy, we have him booked for 5 hours for getting ready, the ceremony, and then photos at the Boardwalk

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread