Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 29 Jun 20, 07:26 AM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

I have booked for early May, despite all the doom and gloom I keep thinking surely things have got to be nearly back to normal in just under a years time

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour
2025- Seville

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 20, 08:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Morgan
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Booked for beginning of April yesterday - was a good deal with BA. Woke up to the news headlining the closure of bars, etc... in Florida due to increase in cases, I was coming on the Dibb to see what the consensus was for April and this was the second question on the list.
Surely they can get control in 9 months 🤞🏻

Days Inn, International Drive, Sept '04. Villa, May '06. Cypress Point, Oct '07. Marriott village, LBV, Oct '09. Windsor Hills, July '13. Swan & Dolphin, Apr '15 Port Orleans Riverside Oct ‘18.
Morgan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 20, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Laurabelle84
Excited about Disney

We're booked for last few days in April/beginning of May next year - was all booked before COVID-19. Booked with VH staying off site - just waiting on what they are saying about tickets as we've got the tickets as part of the package but not paid anything other than deposit yet.

I'm also of the hope everything will be back to some sort of normal by the time we go x
Laurabelle84 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 20, 12:20 PM  
Link to this Post
uktigg
Very Serious Dibber

We had last week in April, 1st 2 weeks of may booked for this year as a fly drive, obviously, it was cancelled, so moved to same time next year. Already had park tickets from Floridatix, so all still valid until september next year. Booked day reservations in disney parks yeaterday, so pretty much all done.
Just waiting for various refunds now from Virgin Atlantic for upgrades and Holiday insurance for accomodation.
Old 29 Jun 20, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
JoshFlick1
Getting to know the DIBB

We're going April 29th for 2 weeks, all hotels, tickets etc booked and paid before covid kicked off. Very optimistic that it'll be mostly back to normal by then!
JoshFlick1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 20, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Chris106
Apprentice Imagineer

We're going 24th April for 2 weeks after postponing our August trip , flights transferred (now flying into MCO instead of MIA which is bonus) and existing villa had these weeks available , owners seem great transferred over straight away , car booked with DFCH so all good to go !
Chris106 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 20, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post
mostlybobbins
slightly serious Dibber

Third time lucky for us. Should have been May and then September, but sacked that off in favour of next April/May.

I should write up a pre-trip really (should I?) but now instead of staying for two weeks solely at Disney, we're staying at Loews Royal Pacific for 4 nights followed by 10 nights at CBR. Considering we haven't done Universal in 4 years it should be a nice diversion, and we've never stayed on property at Universal either.

Just need Florida and the USA in general to get their act together regards this pesky virus!
mostlybobbins is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 20, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Plonks
Trainee Dibber

Plonks's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by V09 View Post
Heeeey all,
Who’s planning on going end of April/May 2021?
What have you done about tickets?, buying and booking now, or riding it out to see what happens?.
We have booked a Virgin Fly drive travelling 3rd May and staying in a Villa,

Paul
Plonks is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 20, 06:11 PM  
Link to this Post
V09
Earning More Ears

I think I will get my tickets from Attraction tickets as they seem to have the best no use cancel and refund on their flex plus anyone else use them?
V09 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 20, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Jorgebear
Proud to wear my Ears

We fly out 8/05, rescheduled from this May so universal and discovery cove tickets transferred, staying 3 nights RPR then a villa for the rest, contemplating 3 day Disney base tickets as we really don’t have time for 14 day ultimates, fingers crossed it will all be ok...
Jorgebear is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List