Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 20 Nov 20, 11:41 AM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by vegboatride View Post
I’ve got a dvc booking for February half term that I really ought to try and rent but I’m an eternal optimist and if there’s a slim chance we might be able to go, I’m going to hang on to it a bit longer
Where are you hoping to stay?
Old 20 Nov 20, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post
chrisxal
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
We have flights booked with BA but we are doubtful that we will actually get there, we should be there now but instead we are still in cold wet England, I normally do all my Christmas shopping in Florida so I've told my lot they won't be getting anything this year as I don't like shopping in UK
chrisxal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 20, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
vegboatride
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by act1980 View Post
Where are you hoping to stay?
Saratoga Springs resort with 2019 banked points our first dvc stay! I’m just about to book for October so if February doesn’t go ahead we’ll have October to look forward to.
vegboatride is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 20, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post
arkv1lla
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 13
I'm booked for 27th Feb to 31st March but I'm not expecting to be able to fly, it's just a waiting game

Sandra
arkv1lla is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 20, 11:15 AM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

With recent news that the US are discussing opening their borders, we may just get there! 🤞🏼
Old 26 Nov 20, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
koi
Serious Dibber

Personally I'm not expecting March to be much better than it is now. Hopefully I am wrong. Booked for late October next year & at the moment still thinking it may not happen. Don't want to be as disappointed as we were before our last booking in March this year
Old 26 Nov 20, 11:11 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyMemories
Very Serious Dibber

We're booked for 26th March - fingers crossed !
DisneyMemories is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 20, 11:26 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

My Xmas trip was finally cancelled today- Easter next on my list.

I feel like Frank Bruno- keep being knocked out, but if I have enough goes one day I’ll scrape being a champion.
Old 26 Nov 20, 11:51 PM  
Link to this Post
MsSparkles
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
My Xmas trip was finally cancelled today- Easter next on my list.

I feel like Frank Bruno- keep being knocked out, but if I have enough goes one day I’ll scrape being a champion.
Same here! We’re booked for 25th March, it was moved from October 2020 and March 2020 before that.

If we can’t go in March then I’m hoping for October 2021. Fingers crossed!

1990 - Disney World (I Drive), 1997 - Disney World (I Drive), 2007 & 2008 - Disneyland Paris, 2009 & 2011 - Disney World (I Drive & LBV) , 2013 - Disneyland California (offsite) - 2015 Disney World (BCL & LBV) , 2017 & 2022 Disney World (LBV) Plus many other US holidays and road trips (aiming to visit every state )
MsSparkles is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 20, 12:13 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MsSparkles View Post
Same here! We’re booked for 25th March, it was moved from October 2020 and March 2020 before that.

If we can’t go in March then I’m hoping for October 2021. Fingers crossed!
I’m booked for end of July then. If not maybe October, but we will certainly also be going Xmas 2021 I hope.