Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 4 May 21, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYALI
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Mobile What to do for a birthday when you are in Florida

Although it is some time away 2-years to be precise I love all this planning stuff.
This will be my third solo visit and my six visit overall but this time I will be out there for my 58th birthday.
Suggestions please what to do on that day to make it a bit more special have done helicopter ride Discovery Cove, swim with belugas etc so any suggestions ideas welcome so I can add them to my planning book.
DISNEYALI is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 21, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Twinniemum
Very Serious Dibber

Have you done a hot air balloon trip? I wouldn't have thought of it before, but family members said it was amazing over all the parks at sunrise x We were looking after the young children and saw them from our villa!
Twinniemum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 21, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Big Belle
Imagineer

Keys to the kingdom tour?

DLP New Year 1993, May 05, Mar 07, Jan17 and Sept 22
Orlando 1986, 1991, 1994, 2008, 2012, 2015, 2017 & 2023
Big Belle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 21, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
juliebissett72
Excited about Disney

It’s my husbands birthday this Oct and we’ve booked the Bull & Bear restaurant in the Waldorf Astoria, looks amazing.
juliebissett72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 21, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post
tink66
Apprentice Imagineer

OMG we go end of Sept and have 3 birthdays whilst there. My great-grandson, my husband and my granddaughter. So much to think about!
tink66 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 21, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsEgg
Apprentice Imagineer

Ooooh how exciting, I've always fancied one of the guided tours that Disney do, the Kingdom Tour at MK or one of the animal ones at AK.

If your count down is right and your going in September I'd get a ticket to Mickeys not so scary party.

Edited at 03:03 PM.
MrsEgg is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 21, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

Mobile

It’s my birthday in December when we go. We have booked 3 nights at the contemporary resort and on my birthday, if it’s open, we will do the Hoop Dee Doo as we love it. I’m just looking forward to being able to stroll to Mk and back.
Old 4 May 21, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyBobby
Excited about Disney

We celebrated our 4th Wedding Anniversary whilst we were there in 2018...

We celebrated by going to Volcano Bay, which was amazing, to top it off, we were hit by a storm but were allowed to carry on going round the fast lazy river, we had an absolute hoot doing that! We then finished the day off by going to Longhorns for a steak which was one of the best I've had in years!

I guess in a way, whatever you decide to do, it will be special as you're in Orlando.
DisneyBobby is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 21, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Big Belle View Post
Keys to the kingdom tour?
This

Old 5 May 21, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYALI
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Twinniemum View Post
Have you done a hot air balloon trip? I wouldn't have thought of it before, but family members said it was amazing over all the parks at sunrise x We were looking after the young children and saw them from our villa!
I have done a hot air balloon trip in the past and it was fantastic but not something I would want to repeat but thank you for the suggestion
DISNEYALI is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List