Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Closed Thread

Old 25 May 16, 01:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Sue
Imagineer

Sue's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 17
We booked three last trip but one - Park Fayre, Ohana' and the breakfast one at the Yacht/Beach Club (Cape May?) but we'd had enough after the first two and cancelled Cape May. The food was not great and after Ohana' where the characters barely paused to interact, we decided to book another meal instead.
Mind you we were all adults so it would probably be different with children

”Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts” - Richard Feynman. Theoretical Physicist

7th Magical Trip - August /September 2008. FOOD & TRIP REPORTS

Route 66 and all that TRIP REPORTS
Sue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 16, 01:32 PM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I don't think 6 is too much, especially with young children, that's what its all about...

Trying to count ours from last year with our 4 and 9 year old and we had

Crystal Palace
Hollywood & Vine
Tusker House
Ohana's Breakfast

so we only had 4 but if I had a little girl I would probably have had more, but no princesses for me
Old 25 May 16, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Mobile

It would be too many for us - we're two adults but do visit with family children.
We always choose one, and do a different one each trip
Enchanted is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 16, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Ld1978
Being a bit Goofy

Im debating changing Garden Grill to Askerhaus so we do a princess meal. I guess like people say we can change or cancel if it gets too much
Ld1978 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 16, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
BufordT
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Ld1978 View Post
Im debating changing Garden Grill to Askerhaus so we do a princess meal. I guess like people say we can change or cancel if it gets too much
I am in the minority here probably, But I was not fond of the Askerhaus
food. For the experience it was great, The Princesses spent a lot of time with my children, made a right fuss. The food for me was a total let down. Next year we are ditching Askerhaus for the Princesses meet & greets around the parks and doing Chip & Dale for breakfast... Just so I can polish off those damn fine looking cinnamon buns (Not a euphamism for Chip & Dales butts)
BufordT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 16, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Ld1978
Being a bit Goofy

Originally Posted by BufordT View Post
I am in the minority here probably, But I was not fond of the Askerhaus
food. For the experience it was great, The Princesses spent a lot of time with my children, made a right fuss. The food for me was a total let down. Next year we are ditching Askerhaus for the Princesses meet & greets around the parks and doing Chip & Dale for breakfast... Just so I can polish off those damn fine looking cinnamon buns (Not a euphamism for Chip & Dales butts)
Funnily enough I don't like the look of the menu either! But we don't have any princess meals so I think it's that or Cinderella which is expensive isn't it (we have never been before) the only saving grace is our little girl will still be 2 so will be free
Ld1978 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 16, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
BufordT
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Ld1978 View Post
Funnily enough I don't like the look of the menu either! But we don't have any princess meals so I think it's that or Cinderella which is expensive isn't it (we have never been before) the only saving grace is our little girl will still be 2 so will be free
My little girl was 4 at the time and I must admit when she met Belle before the meal she was in total awe, That was worth the free dining credits alone lol. With my little girl being called Belle too they had to drag her away from the conversation. The princesses in the restaurant made lots of fuss of my 9 month old boy and my 6 year old son was not very impressed with kisses being blown to him... It was a great experience. Just order the kids Mac & Cheese for yourself, the kids portion was huge and I pretty much ate most of that off my kids plates. They even bought out a mini plate of it for the baby, oh and enjoy the cold meats and cheeses
BufordT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 16, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Harmit2
Proud to wear my Ears

Thank you all that was very helpful. I think we'll do as many as possible and have chosen a variety of meals, venues and characters

Harmit2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 16, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread