Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Closed Thread

Old 29 Jul 16, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Wee_Red
Imagineer

Wee_Red's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Someone reported 7 days, I think mine was 10, however I believe you can use the app if your card doesn't arrive in time?
Wee_Red is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 16, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinker's Mum
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Wee_Red View Post
Someone reported 7 days, I think mine was 10, however I believe you can use the app if your card doesn't arrive in time?
Thankyou! Have just ordered one!
First visit to DLP! Campanile Val De France July 2020
Back to Mickey's Lake Villa! Was 2020, then 2021 & now 2022!
Tinker's Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 16, 11:03 AM  
Link to this Post
mel-1810
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi sorry to jump in im thinking of getting one of these cards for our trip next may. am i right in thinking that if i get it in my hubbys name whos birthday is middle of april then it would still be valid for his birthday bonus up to the 15th may? (we go on the 3rd) if so this would work out great and we actually wouldnt have to tell a porky lol .
[COLOR="Lime"]*sept 2010 *~* cane island
mel-1810 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 16, 06:32 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi - quick question is it just adults birthdays or children's too? It's my DH, mine and my DS birthday all in one week so we could make a big saving with a landrys card! Am actually considering Bubba Gump for my DH 40th birthday night, it seems to have good reviews for the food 😊
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 16, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Gingerlily28 View Post
Hi - quick question is it just adults birthdays or children's too? It's my DH, mine and my DS birthday all in one week so we could make a big saving with a landrys card! Am actually considering Bubba Gump for my DH 40th birthday night, it seems to have good reviews for the food 😊
If you buy 3 cards, you can have 3 birthdays, however you can only use one card at a time. So to benefit you'd have to go 3 different times.
Old 8 Aug 16, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post

Good excuse to go 3 times though 😊😊
Old 8 Aug 16, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
mexico07
VIP Dibber

I applied on Friday evening and I've just recieved the email and logged in to my account and everything seems in order, hopefully the card will arrive in the next couple of weeks but at least it is on my phone if it doesn't, haven't decided where to use it yet but it is my real birthday when I am there so $50 will help with a meal as it's just the two of us xxx
mexico07 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 16, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
darbs
Imagineer

I have just applied for a card and the payment has successfullt been take from my credit card however it came up with an error message saying to contact customer services. Anyone else had this?
darbs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 16, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Wee_Red
Imagineer

Wee_Red's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by darbs View Post
I have just applied for a card and the payment has successfullt been take from my credit card however it came up with an error message saying to contact customer services. Anyone else had this?
Do you mean when you try to log into your account? It takes a few days, particularly on a Friday, you most likely won't see it until Monday.

Don't quote me, but if I recall correctly, I initially could log on to the app and view my account before doing so on the laptop. Hope this helps
Wee_Red is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 16, 04:03 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

I ordered one this morning for DH as its his birthday the day after we arrive, I did have a few problems joining tho. It would not accept my U.K. phone number & eventually I just left it as half the phone number to comply with the 10 digits required! That was accepted & it took me to the pay now page, I got the 'Transaction Accepted' message & that was it. Closed page down and then tried to open it again using my e-mail & password but it said 'invalid e-mail' but reading wee_red's post seems like I am jumping the gun! So will see if DH gets a confirmation e-mail on Monday with fingers crossed.