Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Closed Thread

Old 21 Aug 16, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Lovesholidays
Imagineer

Lovesholidays's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Bonefish grill

Hi everyone

We ate at the above in Las Vegas and had a great meal, was just wondering if anyone had been to one in Orlando ? Also where is it located? Many thanks
Lovesholidays is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 16, 12:33 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
There's half a dozen in the Orlando/Kissimmee area so you'll need to go on to their web site to find the nearest to you.

I've seen mixed reviews on here but we go to the one on 192 near Rolling Oaks and always have a good meal

Assume you've tried the Bang Bang Shrimp?

Mick
Old 21 Aug 16, 12:34 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishmum
Imagineer

scottishmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Looking forward to trying this next month, there is one near our hotel Hilton Grand Vacations near seaworld.
Old 21 Aug 16, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Lovesholidays
Imagineer

Lovesholidays's Reviews
Originally Posted by mick View Post
There's half a dozen in the Orlando/Kissimmee area so you'll need to go on to their web site to find the nearest to you.

I've seen mixed reviews on here but we go to the one on 192 near Rolling Oaks and always have a good meal

Mick
Thanks just looked up the nearest, on the west irlo bro memorial it is for us, we are staying at Highgate Park.
Haven't tried the bang bang shrimp, I love the tilapia, absolutely gorgeous
Lovesholidays is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 16, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by Lovesholidays View Post
Thanks just looked up the nearest, on the west irlo bro memorial it is for us, we are staying at Highgate Park.
Haven't tried the bang bang shrimp, I love the tilapia, absolutely gorgeous
That's the same one as us - see our countdown - 9th visit to the same villa on HP

Bang bang shrimp is a bit lively and, depending on your appetite, can be a bit large as a starter (when you're 70 anyway )

Mick
Old 21 Aug 16, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Lovesholidays
Imagineer

Lovesholidays's Reviews
That's the same one as us - see our countdown - 9th visit to the same villa on HP

Bang bang shrimp is a bit lively and, depending on your appetite, can be a bit large as a starter (when you're 70 anyway )

Mick
I fancy giving it a try now, good job dh has a large appetite he can help me out with it then Highgate must be a great area seeing as you keep going back, that's reassuring for us lol, haven't stayed there yet we done highland reserve last time just a bit further down. Can't wait now
Old 21 Aug 16, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by Lovesholidays View Post
I fancy giving it a try now, good job dh has a large appetite he can help me out with it then Highgate must be a great area seeing as you keep going back, that's reassuring for us lol, haven't stayed there yet we done highland reserve last time just a bit further down. Can't wait now
Highgate Park really suits us. It's very quiet and although it's a 4 bed villa and there's only 2 of us you can't beat having your own pool and sufficient bedrooms for all the shopping.

We love that area. We've also stayed at Tuscan Hills 3 times, Regal Palms about 4 and also Bahama Bay about 4

Think we've driven along Florence Villa Grove Road more often than the road we live on

We don't do the parks much now but if we did wouldn't find it much of a hardship driving 20 minutes to WDW

Mick
Old 21 Aug 16, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
goldenoldie
Imagineer

Mobile

Mick
We ate at this one in February and had bang bang shrimp , great food excellent service 👏🏻
goldenoldie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 16, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Lovesholidays
Imagineer

Lovesholidays's Reviews
Highgate Park really suits us. It's very quiet and although it's a 4 bed villa and there's only 2 of us you can't beat having your own pool and sufficient bedrooms for all the shopping.

We love that area. We've also stayed at Tuscan Hills 3 times, Regal Palms about 4 and also Bahama Bay about 4

Think we've driven along Florence Villa Grove Road more often than the road we live on

We don't do the parks much now but if we did wouldn't find it much of a hardship driving 20 minutes to WDW

Mick
This year it's just me and dh going, our teenager son says he don't want to go on holiday with us anymore we too have a four bed booked, we don't plan to do any parks apart from DC. Having a more chilled holiday lol, love staying in villas, the freedom and space really suit us.
Can I just ask where you book your villas? the dibb ones always seem to be booked up well in advance and hopefully having a two week break in Florida will be both of ours regular get away
Old 21 Aug 16, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Ate at the one on the 192, wouldn't rush back to be honest. Food was fine but the service was dire, if our server had concentrated more on his customers than his friend who was eating there I might have felt differently! Pussycat
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread