Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 7 Oct 15, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr & Mrs chimp
Being a bit Goofy

Magic bands and memory maker

Hi all,

I think we're going to get the memory maker package and I like the idea of it being linked to a magic band.

I was reading the Disney website, do you need to be staying onsite (we're not) or have an annual pass to purchase a magic band? We have a 14 day ticket and MNSSHP ticket.

Also, there are three of us travelling - do I need three bands? One's a toddler - the chances of keeping a band on are pretty slim.

Cheers
Mr & Mrs chimp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 15, 08:25 PM  
Link to this Post

You don't have to be staying onsite to get a magiband. You can buy them at the ticket and transportation centre and they will link them to your ticket there and then.

You only need one band to link memory maker to but probably the same person that has the mde account. The rest of you can just use standard tickets.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 15, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr & Mrs chimp
Being a bit Goofy

Thanks for the quick response.

One band it is
Mr & Mrs chimp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 15, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
disney babe
VIP Dibber

if you want ride vidos the person with the band needs to ride I think
I. Drive july 92,DLP 98,99, 02, 04, comfort suites sept 03, southern dunes july 06, westridge july 09, RPR, orange tree, OKW july 12, chatham park, OKW oct 13, RPR, polo park east, AKL, july 14, CBBR, HRH, CBR, disney dream, BCV oct 15, La, Vegas, SF July 16, new york, GFV, CBR, BCV july 17, Miami, Rosen inn, CBBR july 18, LV, Anaheim Oct 18, rosen inn, aventura dec 18, Fl keys, AoA, portofino bay july 19, mirage LV oct 19, rosen inn, pop dec 19, POP, Rosen Inn, POFQ aug 22
disney babe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 15, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
disney babe
VIP Dibber

I. Drive july 92,DLP 98,99, 02, 04, comfort suites sept 03, southern dunes july 06, westridge july 09, RPR, orange tree, OKW july 12, chatham park, OKW oct 13, RPR, polo park east, AKL, july 14, CBBR, HRH, CBR, disney dream, BCV oct 15, La, Vegas, SF July 16, new york, GFV, CBR, BCV july 17, Miami, Rosen inn, CBBR july 18, LV, Anaheim Oct 18, rosen inn, aventura dec 18, Fl keys, AoA, portofino bay july 19, mirage LV oct 19, rosen inn, pop dec 19, POP, Rosen Inn, POFQ aug 22
disney babe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 15, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
daisymae
Imagineer

Originally Posted by disney babe View Post
Or the person with the band can give it to the person that is on the ride.
daisymae is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 15, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
dpunison
Dancing with Tink'

We got ours at the Disney shop in MCO, they failed to link them to our account, but told us what to do, which we did later, no problems at all, worked like a dream.
The only minor issue was that my OH on the first use used the band then a finger on the same hand to scan for park entry, its easier to use a finger on your other hand...
dpunison is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 15, 04:03 PM  
Link to this Post
daisymae
Imagineer

Just noticed OP countdown. If you want to prepurchase memory maker for $169 you need 3 days before you can use it or else the first three days photos will not appear on the memory maker download.
daisymae is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 15, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
gathers54
Excited about Disney

gathers54's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Can you link it to more than one band? And how do you go about linking tickets?

Thanks
gathers54 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 15, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post

Linking tickets is easy on mde. Just scan in the code or type in the number. The app has decent instructions.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread