Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 15 Feb 20, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

Mobile

I ordered one from amazon.com. It only took a few days to arrive and I pre-paid the taxes during the check out process.
Beth_Disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 20, 11:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Elise79
Imagineer

Honestly, it is so easy to buy them once you are there I would wait.

Buying from eBay has risks that they could have been linked before.

Ironically, I was staying offsite when I went out for business in November and took a bunch of skins but forgot a band to put them on It was no problem as I had my AP card so just popped in to the first shop when I entered the parks and picked up a new one
Elise79 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 20, 12:29 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

I've just sold my 4 Toy Story bands on Ebay- got 17.99 each plus postage. Good deal for me as I got them free with the tickets, so basically knocking off £70 off my ticket price, and not a bad deal for the buyers as these special edition ones are $29.99 on-site generally.
Old 15 Feb 20, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
I've just sold my 4 Toy Story bands on Ebay- got 17.99 each plus postage. Good deal for me as I got them free with the tickets, so basically knocking off £70 off my ticket price, and not a bad deal for the buyers as these special edition ones are $29.99 on-site generally.
Looks like that’s what I’ll be doing when we get back then!
We are getting new ones with the annual pass. Only plain colours but can have our names on. Didn’t really like the toy story ones
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 20, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
EmmaBolan
Apprentice Imagineer

There's a seller on eBay who has lots of new ones for sale! I just ordered an Alex & Ani from them for my friends birthday & it was half the cost of the parks! Not sure how they make the money back but the bangle arrived yesterday & it's in perfect condition
EmmaBolan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 20, 08:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Neilandrewhall
Excited about Disney

We bought for someone on the dibb, she is a personalized shopper in the USA (Florida) you tell her what ones u want she goes to MK and picks them up for you, we picked our two up on Saturday from Parcelforce absolutely brilliant service and they were amazing bands can't wait to use them in April.
Neilandrewhall is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 20, 10:35 AM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYALI
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by EmmaBolan View Post
There's a seller on eBay who has lots of new ones for sale! I just ordered an Alex & Ani from them for my friends birthday & it was half the cost of the parks! Not sure how they make the money back but the bangle arrived yesterday & it's in perfect condition
Do you have the sellers name so I can have a look please thank you
DISNEYALI is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 20, 12:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Neilandrewhall
Excited about Disney

Hiya,
Its @angelbabe

and her website is whenyouwishgifts/
Neilandrewhall is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 20, 12:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Lalilu
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by m2k00 View Post
They still don’t send you the magic band, you have to go to planet Hollywood in Disney springs to collect. So no easier really than buying them when in Orlando.
I didnt realise we have to collect them 😦
Was planning on going straight to HS 1st morning, looks like will have to make a trip to DS on the way 😞
Lalilu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 20, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Unicorn88
Earning My Ears

Originally Posted by robrar View Post
Is it possible to purchase Magic Bands in the UK? We are staying off-site in August and would like to buy two Magic Bands before we go, but I've not been able to find somewhere to buy them in the UK.
If you are arriving at MCO, you can buy your magic bands before leaving the airport & have them activated for you.
April / May 2023 and now 2024
Unicorn88 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List