Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 17 Oct 20, 05:50 PM  
Link to this Post
JudgeJ26
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Eeyore rocks View Post
Ooop...didn’t see the next page...here you go. 😘
Thank you. Mmmmm they look a bit too similar to the previous ones so I'm undecided whether to get one at the moment🤔.
JudgeJ26 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 20, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Originally Posted by JudgeJ26 View Post
Thank you. Mmmmm they look a bit too similar to the previous ones so I'm undecided whether to get one at the moment🤔.
I don't think DH would be too pleased if I got another as we've had them the last 2 years and also have some of the bauble sets. 🤣
Old 19 Oct 20, 03:30 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

managed to find the xmas stocking it is on the smaller side to actually use but I only wanted it for decoration anyway

They had the large £12 packs of mickey baubles but the colours were red & silver(more a matt grey) and blush pink/gold neither if which go with my colour scheme or I liked all that much so didn't bother.

They had the open glass style baubles but they are £6 each which is pretty steep

I did find a stitch countdown to xmas block £5 - the quality wasn't great on some of them - frame not lined up/scratched blocks/picture ect
They also had a mickey holding a candy cane one but I think that was £7

no baking stuff which I'd love to get esp the cookie jar and no advent calendars yet
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 20, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Trouble3
Apprentice Imagineer

Trouble3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Went into Reading Primarni today. Not a massive amount of Christmas stuff yet, but took photos of the baubles etc for you guys...

Old 22 Oct 20, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

they had mickey xmas duvet sets today - sherpa fleece which looked great but they only had kingsize

Quite a few xmassy dog outfits and some new dog accessories including a tartan mickey dogbed and stitch collar & lead set.

they also had some bowls which were in the pet section but honestly looked like they could be used for snacks - the child & stitch £6
they also had a larger wreath shaped bowl with mickey & friends on the inside £8 - this I would say was more of a serving bowl as it would be quite hard for a dog to eat out of but again it was in the pet section.

they had the frozen advents calendars in but no other ones yet
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 20, 07:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mandco View Post
they had mickey xmas duvet sets today - sherpa fleece which looked great but they only had kingsize

Quite a few xmassy dog outfits and some new dog accessories including a tartan mickey dogbed and stitch collar & lead set.

they also had some bowls which were in the pet section but honestly looked like they could be used for snacks - the child & stitch £6
they also had a larger wreath shaped bowl with mickey & friends on the inside £8 - this I would say was more of a serving bowl as it would be quite hard for a dog to eat out of but again it was in the pet section.

We don’t have a pet section in our Primark 😫
I will have a look in today though just to check 🎄🎄🎄
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 20, 08:23 AM  
Link to this Post
JudgeJ26
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mandco View Post

My daughter is picking me up the dog bowl as I said they would be ideal for Xmas nibbles😁.
She said they have currently sold out of the Hogwarts advent calendar but a lot of them are coming in slightly damaged. There was a similar problem with the Hogwarts Express one last year. She will pick me one up once they are back in stock and in better condition.
JudgeJ26 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 20, 12:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Sara_toga
VIP Dibber

I have been buying my DD a Gisela Graham “Alice in Wonderland” Christmas ornament for the last few years.
Today I went to look for one and came across this

Look at the price!

I had just bought these last week from Primark

Unbelievable 😯
Old 26 Oct 20, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
dubletrub
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
My son brought these home from work last week, he only works in a small store so doesn’t have much in yet

dubletrub is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 20, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

large xmas section instore now with loads of new stuff and xmas gifts.
They had a lovely mickey head tree topper made of bells gold or silver £8 - matching hanging dec £3 kinda of annoyed with myself that I didn't get it now
Lots of xmas themed pet stuff - I got a stitch dog jumper that says trouble maker- I loved the xmas stitch onesie style one with xmas lights & reindeer antlers on they had £10 but my boy wouldn't wear it
stitch in santa hat dog toy £2.50 - various other mickey designs too
baby yoda dog toy £4 - quite a few other matching items
eeyore hot water bottle £8

I manged to get the mickey & pluto cookie jar the minnie muffin tin £3.50 & spatula & mickey head cookie cutter set £2.50

They had a harry potter wreath and some other HP themed bits