Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 1 Jan 21, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

Silent night super king mattress?

Hi all,

I’m wondering if anyone has a super king sized silent night mattress and if you would recommend it?

Years ago we had the very best silent night mattress on our old double bed - we switched to a super king sized bed and I’ve never found a mattress as good since.

We’ve currently got a Simba hybrid which we hate (it was fine until about a month after the trial finished and we are now two years in and it has a horrible ridge down the middle despite regular turning and we both roll to the edges of the bed now!).

I long to find a mattress as good as our old Silent night one, but stupidly I never wrote down which silent night mattress it was and now it’s a mine field!

I’m guessing we would like a medium one (we both sleep on our sides a lot, but do change positions - that might be due to how uncomfortable the Simba one is though! Lol!) & we’ve both had various neck/back/hip ache from poor sleep in the past.

Not sure if this info will help narrow down which mattress we need! Lol!

Many thanks for any recommendations though 👍
amy56 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 21, 04:49 PM  
Link to this Post
janeywaney
VIP Dibber

janeywaney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
If you are a Costco member they have some silent night mattresses on offer, don’t know if these are similar to the one you are looking for?

costco/search?sort...tm_term=bexley

We have bought the Sealy posturpedic but as a king size divan set, it has a geltex mattress (whatever that is &#128514 and we had 20% off, £19.98 to dispose of the old bed, and free delivery 😊

It’s arriving 11th January, and thanks to another Dibber 2 new Simba type pillows arriving soon too!

Jane 😊
August 06 All Star Sports, August 07 All Star Music, OKW August 08 OKW Nov 09 All Star Music Feb 10, OKW Sept 10 OKW Sept 2011 , OKW Nov 2013, Pop Cenury Sept 2014, OKW Sept 2015, OKW Nov 16, OKW Sept 17, OKW Aug 19
janeywaney is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 21, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Its not silent night but we have got a new super king mattress (and bed) from bedsons. Its an IGEL mattress and it is the best mattress I have ever had. I could stay in bed all day long! Its amazing 🤩
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 21, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
MarkUK
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
Its not silent night but we have got a new super king mattress (and bed) from bedsons. Its an IGEL mattress and it is the best mattress I have ever had. I could stay in bed all day long! Its amazing 🤩
That’s good to know as we’ll be looking for a new one soon. Could I ask what the model number is please?
MarkUK is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 21, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
shauney
Imagineer

I bought one of these four years ago and it's been great:

argos/product/4475136

Only spin it very occasionally and it doesn't need to be turned. Good job really as it's incredibly heavy.
shauney is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 21, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
dubletrub
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Not super king but I got a new silent night mattress and divan from Costco delivered a couple of weeks ago.
It's a geltex topped mattress medium/firm and it is amazing. I have rheumatoid arthritis and was having a lot of hip and back pain but since I got this I'm great.
I'm a side sleeper mostly and it is really comfortable
dubletrub is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List