Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 15 Jan 21, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

I do love mine, it was on special offer on QVC. I justified the crazy price as a treat, also the easy pays were nearly as much as the hairdresser so put the cost into missed visit!
I was so convinced I would try it and it wouldn’t work and then I would return it...needless to say the curls worked fab in my hair, (no good in my youngest daughters) the hairdryer bit is great and it makes my hair nice and straight-not ghd straight but nice enough for day to day. I think my hair is in really good condition since I swapped to the dyson and it seems to dry the the kids hair faster without being too hot. The hairdresser even commented on how good my hair was after my fist appointment back.
I watched some good tips on YouTube to style my hair so I think that helped as I’m not much of a hairdresser ability wise. I’d definitely say go for it😊
OB1LukeLucas is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 21, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

I do love mine, but do I think it's worth the price tag? No.

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 21, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishmum
Imagineer

scottishmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
I got mine two years ago and yes love it, quite often I will wash and dry , curl it at night and it will keep the style the next day.
Also have the corralle straighteners also fab to straighten and curl.
Old 15 Jan 21, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyArab
Excited about Disney

I have the dyson hairdryer and really like it. Is the airwrap a hairdryer too ?
DisneyArab is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 21, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishmum
Imagineer

scottishmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Originally Posted by DisneyArab View Post
I have the dyson hairdryer and really like it. Is the airwrap a hairdryer too ?
Yes you get the dryer nozzle, a straight brush, round brush and either 2 or 4 curling wands .
Old 15 Jan 21, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
lepres
Excited about Disney

I bought mine from QVC on easy pay so I would/could return them because of how expensive they are. I usually have chin length short fine hair. Used it twice and decided it was definitely a keeper. Unfortunately within a few weeks they did a special edition one, a beautiful red one... luckily for me my daughter also loved mine and knows I like red insisted on buying mine from me and me spending an extra £50 to get the red one. I have not used it as much during lockdown, have tried the curls and quite like them for a change and to add some bounce. My daughter loves the barrels and has also purchased the Long barrels as an extra, her hair is long almost to her waist. She finds the drying so much easier and quicker.
We both said only yesterday that although very expensive we are both very happy and pleased to have our own ones.

Edited at 07:26 PM.
lepres is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List