Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 19 Jan 21, 03:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
I take your point and as I initially mentioned I haven't really thought this through in any detail. What if the person you hate bought you a quarter chicken nandos with 2 sides then surely that would help you to love them?
Nah I’d assumed they poisoned it 😂 I’d at least want halloumi sticks as well.

In all seriousness, there is one person I probably do consciously hate. I wouldn’t accept anything of them. Not even the money they owe me. Sadly I think I would be glad if something happened to them as I know then I would never see them again. Which makes me sound horrible. But it’s just one person and I certainly couldn’t love them.
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 21, 03:20 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I don't really hate anyone Mickey.

I even had an amnesty recently when I took some Dibbers out of my "ignore" list. To be fair they were only there for being extremely condescending.

Mick
Old 19 Jan 21, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Scaramouche View Post
Nah I’d assumed they poisoned it 😂 I’d at least want halloumi sticks as well.

In all seriousness, there is one person I probably do consciously hate. I wouldn’t accept anything of them. Not even the money they owe me. Sadly I think I would be glad if something happened to them as I know then I would never see them again. Which makes me sound horrible. But it’s just one person and I certainly couldn’t love them.
This is how I feel!
Old 19 Jan 21, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
I won’t go into details on here but it was 1983 and I was working in Debenhams, I feel so stupid for being sucked in and now I don’t trust people! So called friend who abandoned her kids and they still live round this area.
Sandra, In all seriousness people like that tend to go through life being unhappy and despite your constant moaning how hard done by you are, you have a hubby who still obviously fancies you being that he chases you around the bedroom naked, 3 kids who think the world of you and you still mother and breasfeed and a lovely doggy who loves you (and you also breastfeed).

Edited at 03:29 PM.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 21, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Sandra, In all seriousness people like tend to go through life being unhappy and despite your constant moaning how hard done by you are, you have a hubby who still obviously fancies you being that he chases you around the bedroom naked, 3 kids who think the world of you and you still mother and breasfeed and a lovely doggy who loves you (and you also breastfeed).
I’m happy but I’m not hard done by just very bored at the moment, still I will never forgive this person and if we were at a train station together by chance I’d push her just as the train was arriving!🤣 Please don’t make my list two people I hate!
Old 19 Jan 21, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotsmomma2
Imagineer

I don't really hate many people but I do sometimes hope that their next big toilet(in your words) will be a hedgehog.
Scotsmomma2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 21, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mick View Post
I don't really hate anyone Mickey.

I even had an amnesty recently when I took some Dibbers out of my "ignore" list. To be fair they were only there for being extremely condescending.

Mick
Mick, I haven't ever put anyone in my ignore list or neither have I ever reported another dibber because I just don't read threads and posts from some dibbers and job done.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 21, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

I don’t hate anyone, hate is a very strong word. I certainly can’t hate someone who I have never met in person, I may hate their actions regarding those who murder or harm children etc but I can’t hate the person because I actually think they are mentally ill/disturbed and I believe they will be judged by our heavenly father not by me.
There are people I know who have a completely different way of thinking to me and I don’t agree with the lifestyle or choices some people make but I just keep away from them, I don’t hate them but I do dislike them 🙈
I do believe if everyone ‘loved thy neighbour’ the world would be a better place. There would be no more murder or abuse because everyone would love each other 🥰
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 21, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Mick, I haven't ever put anyone in my ignore list or neither have I ever reported another dibber because I just don't read threads and posts from some dibbers and job done.
Mickey

I only ever use the ignore function if someone has been directly offensive or patronising to me. I never engage and feed the trolls. Makes for a happy old man.

Mick
Old 19 Jan 21, 03:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
I don’t hate anyone ... I dislike people but then people I dislike intend to avoid as they’re just a negativity in my life I do t need

I leave the terminology of hate for people who are cruel to animals and children , to the vulnerable.. basically what my old Nan called wicked people

On a day to day , dibb v personal life I don’t hate anyone , I just avoid those who annoy me as I’m sure one or two, do the same with me

Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List