Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 3 Sep 19, 03:07 PM  
Link to this Post
wdwsurprise
Trying for More Ears

Premium Dining in Walts

Hi all,

We are heading to the DLH in December and have the Premium half board. We were thinking about eating in Walts (hey, it's free, why not right?! ) but were wondering if we could order a la carte in there or if we have to have the premium menu only?

I fancy the look of a few menu items, but they are on different set menus, but seem to all be order-able separately...
wdwsurprise is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 19, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Silvercat
Imagineer

I seem to remember the last time we went that we had to have the premium menu, but that was 3 years ago and things may have changed! It may well be that for an extra bit of money, you can order off the a la carte menu - I would ask your server on the night, or alternatively check with them when you check into your hotel.
Old 4 Sep 19, 08:11 AM  
Link to this Post
wdwsurprise
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Thanks - yeah I will check on the day with the server I guess. I dont mind paying a little extra if need be, and if we can only use the set menu then so be it. It still all looks lovely!
wdwsurprise is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 19, 08:56 AM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

You can use your vouchers at face value in Walts to eat A-la Carte and then just pay to top-up anything in addition to the voucher value. Doing this will mean you won't get your free soft drink though.
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 19, 07:54 AM  
Link to this Post

If it helps with planning - the face value of a premium half board voucher is €60 for adults and €35 for kids. If you decide to eat a la carte instead of from the premium menu then that is how much money you are working with. Anything extra you then pay out of your own pocket.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 19, 08:10 AM  
Link to this Post
wdwsurprise
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Thank you, that is really useful! I think we will just order a la cart then and maybe skip the starter. We would be paying out of pocket for alcohol anyway!
Old 8 Sep 19, 11:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Buzzz
First POST

Mobile

I think I read recently that Walt’s is closed for a while
Buzzz is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 19, 12:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Vikkicat
Apprentice Imagineer

sorry to hijack, if we used a 'dinner' voucher at the Sunday brunch at innoventions (we r staying in Newport bay) and the brunch costs 69 euro an adult, we only pay the additional which would be 9euro?
Vikkicat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 19, 01:08 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by Vikkicat View Post
sorry to hijack, if we used a 'dinner' voucher at the Sunday brunch at innoventions (we r staying in Newport bay) and the brunch costs 69 euro an adult, we only pay the additional which would be 9euro?
Sunday brunch at Inventions is €99 per adult. Do you have premium dining as part of your package? If so it will cost €39 extra. If you have plus level (which comes with free dining at Newport) it will be more.

Regular lunch and dinner every other day of the week at Inventions is €69. Hope that helps.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 19, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Vikkicat
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Stubbs86 View Post
Sunday brunch at Inventions is €99 per adult. Do you have premium dining as part of your package? If so it will cost €39 extra. If you have plus level (which comes with free dining at Newport) it will be more.

Regular lunch and dinner every other day of the week at Inventions is €69. Hope that helps.
wow! thanks STUBBS... didn't realise its 99euro now! not been to DLP in a while and even WDW prices aren't this much!
we have the plus level, so more then €39 is a lot of money (there will be 10 of us too!)
will rethink - thx
Vikkicat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List