Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 1 Apr 17, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
EJSakaAnna
Imagineer

That's rubbish about the cupcakes, not really the same as having a muffin for breakfast!

I've really enjoyed this report Lisa, thank you for sharing your trip . You've definitely got me in the mood for DLP, especially as a birthday trip!

Looking forward to seeing you west coast trip photos on IG xx
EJSakaAnna is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 17, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by EJSakaAnna View Post
That's rubbish about the cupcakes, not really the same as having a muffin for breakfast!

I've really enjoyed this report Lisa, thank you for sharing your trip . You've definitely got me in the mood for DLP, especially as a birthday trip!

Looking forward to seeing you west coast trip photos on IG xx
Thank you so much for reading Emily and for the lovely comments, so glad you have enjoyed it! I will now be eagerly awaiting news of you booking your own DLP trip!

Lots of photos of the West Coast coming very soon... the excitement is getting a little out of control now!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 17, 07:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Custancia
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 16
Loved reading this trip report, it's sounds like an amazing trip. We are going next week for my daughter's birthday so this has really got me even more excited to go!
And it's given us helpful tips on eurotunnel, and birthday badge!

WDW POR 2010, 2012, 2014, 2015 (Xmas), 2016 and 2018
Custancia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 17, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Custancia View Post
Loved reading this trip report, it's sounds like an amazing trip. We are going next week for my daughter's birthday so this has really got me even more excited to go!
And it's given us helpful tips on eurotunnel, and birthday badge!
Thank you so much for reading, lovely to know you have enjoyed it! And great your trip is so soon, you must be so excited! From what I have seen all the 25th anniversary celebrations look just amazing, you are in for the most fantastic time!

Glad you managed to pick up some tips, a birthday badge for your DD is an absolute must! (I loved how everyone wished me a happy birthday whilst wearing it, made the day even more special!)
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 17, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post
ArtfulRogue
Trying for More Ears

Thank you for writing up your trip report. This is the second one of yours I've read now as I also caught your 3rd time lucky one too. We're thinking of trying Disneyland Paris in April 2018 and looking at the Newport Bay hotel and seeing how much you enjoyed it has really helped. Looking forward to your West coast trip report as again this is something that we're looking to do but in about 3 or 4 years time. Thank you once again and I hope you have a lovely time on the west coast.
OKW Resort & DIBB Villa Oct 2016
OKW Resort Oct 2018
ArtfulRogue is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 17, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ArtfulRogue View Post
Thank you for writing up your trip report. This is the second one of yours I've read now as I also caught your 3rd time lucky one too. We're thinking of trying Disneyland Paris in April 2018 and looking at the Newport Bay hotel and seeing how much you enjoyed it has really helped. Looking forward to your West coast trip report as again this is something that we're looking to do but in about 3 or 4 years time. Thank you once again and I hope you have a lovely time on the west coast.
Thank you so much for reading, so lovely to know you have enjoyed it and if it helps in planning a future DLP trip then even better! We absolutely loved DLP, so much more than I ever was expecting too... plans are already in the making for a return visit next year ;-)

Only two weeks until our West Coast adventure, I'm so excited to share it with you when we get back!
Old 30 Apr 17, 07:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Tubbsy
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I don't know how you do TOT! Just the thought of it gives me sweaty palm!
Fantastic report. Really enjoyed it.
Tubbsy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 17, 09:25 AM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 16

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
Hi Lisa I've just spent the morning reading through your lovely trip report. What a great time you had there and so brilliant that you got to spend your birthday in Disneyland Paris!

We're first timers too and will be visiting at the end of the month so it's been lovely to read about your time there and see that you had a great time!

Thank you for writing and sharing your trip
juliab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 17, 04:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by juliab View Post
Hi Lisa I've just spent the morning reading through your lovely trip report. What a great time you had there and so brilliant that you got to spend your birthday in Disneyland Paris!

We're first timers too and will be visiting at the end of the month so it's been lovely to read about your time there and see that you had a great time!

Thank you for writing and sharing your trip
So happy to hear you enjoyed it Julia, thank you so much for reading!

We had the most wonderful time there, even in the freezing cold weather! You are in for an amazing time at the end of the month, especially now the 25th anniversary celebrations are in full swing! Have a fantastic time!