Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 30 May 17, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink75
Imagineer

Mobile

Just an update from us - we can't add to my parents booking for this week for PG breakfast as they're saying it's full all week. That basically means anyone not prepaying or taking a meal voucher has literally no chance of getting a place. I asked on the telephone if they kept any spots back for this (i.e. Booking 3 days before) and I was told they do - clearly a lie as they don't! So anyone wanting to do this needs to prebook.
Tink75 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 17, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post

A little update on this, just did a comparison of two identical free dining half board standard (Santa Fe) bookings adding Plaza Garden breakfast, one site disneylandparis.co.uk charges £27 pp (full price) and another Disneyholidays.co.uk charges £15 pp! However both of these can be booked in advance/at time of booking. If you have premium its included but you can't book in advance only 3 days beforehand! No wonder there's so much confusion!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 17, 11:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink75
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bizziemum View Post
A little update on this, just did a comparison of two identical free dining half board standard (Santa Fe) bookings adding Plaza Garden breakfast, one site disneylandparis.co.uk charges £27 pp (full price) and another Disneyholidays.co.uk charges £15 pp! However both of these can be booked in advance/at time of booking. If you have premium its included but you can't book in advance only 3 days beforehand! No wonder there's so much confusion!
My parents had premium (paid, not free) and I booked them PG breakfast a few weeks out, over the telephone.
Tink75 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 17, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
disneyfan87
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bizziemum View Post
Hi, if you have the free premium dining booked through disneylandparis.co.uk is the plaza gardens breakfast free? Thanks
disneyfan87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 17, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Elly_LDN
Helping Donald

So an update from me for the original poster. We got back from 5 days at Santa Fe on Sunday. We had the free standard half board which included the counter service breakfast. In February I added a character breakfast to our booking for £15 per adult (via Magic Breaks).
On arrival we were given all our food vouchers. This included the main meal vouchers, breakfast quick service vouchers and vouchers for the character breakfast. It is stated very clearly on the character breakfast vouchers how to use them. It says to bring the character breakfast voucher along with a quick service breakfast voucher. So you will need to take both for that morning.

Hope that helps. Happy to answer any other questions if I can.
Elly_LDN is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 17, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

thanks very much Elly, that helps me a lot.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List