Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 14 Jun 17, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
bobothebear
Helping Donald

We used prestige-transfer/ and were 160Euro for 8 of us.

They were brilliant and very fast transfer. They went cross country to avoid traffic on the main roads and only took like 35 minutes or so.
At Passport control they only had 2 people checking and the queue was insanely slow but they just waited for us until we all got through as it probably took 30mins longer than normal.
bobothebear is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 17, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink75
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by sammykitten View Post
i was practically on first-name terms with the control office at RStransports on one of our trips with them when our flight from EMA was cancelled (last flight of the day as well). I called them to ask if our booking with them could be taken forward to the next morning and explained what had happened with the flight. They said sure, no problem, text them the flight details in the morning and they'd be there. They were as good as their word, they even text me a couple of times to reassure me they had my new flight arrival information for CDG.

I've used rstransports more often than any other transfer for my DLP trips (used TGV and Magical Express as well) and I'll always choose rstransports shared shuttle booked in advance for the journey from CDG to DLP. The only exception I'd make is if I went completely solo, then it would be better value for me to use the TGV or Magical Express.
Yes I agree sammy. Never had a problem. We used to use Ezyshuttle many years ago but they got too expensive as they don't offer a shared price. Shame as John, the Irish owner, was lovely.
Tink75 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 17, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
EmmaBolan
Apprentice Imagineer

I used RStransports in December after a recommendation on here, but I have to say I wont be using them again! Driver was not there when we arrived at CDG, several phone calls to the office where no-one could understand us and kept hanging up! We eventually found him, he spent the whole time on his phone while driving. On our return the driver again wasn't outside the Santa Fe, after a couple of phonecalls it turned out she had gone to the wrong hotel, eventually came to pick us.

We've just returned on Thursday and this time our transfer was arranged through Magic Breaks. Our paperwork said Holiday Taxi's on it. Our driver was fantastic when he picked us up at CDG, there waiting for us, his car was absolutely spotless, he pulled our cases for us, chatted away to us in the car. I picked up his card that was in the back of the car and it was "Le Cab" I downloaded the app onto my phone and will be able to prebook it for when we go this December. On our return to CDG it was a company called AmiTours, again cannot fault them. Arrived early, told us he was avoiding the highway as there was a 20 minute delay, the way he went took no longer than usual. Cannot fault either
EmmaBolan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List