Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 20 Jun 17, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
lottie89
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
Agrabah is great, very different.

We are thinking:

Tuesday lunch: Remy
Dinner: maybe La Grange at Billy Bob's in the Village
Back to park 8.30 for 9pm Illuminations

Wednesday lunch: Captain Jack's (as it will be by then)
Dinner: maybe Hunter's Grill

Thursday lunch: maybe Agrabah
Dinner: Yacht Club

(Peter's 'fake birthday' dinner and as it's our own hotel it makes it easy to sort and pack stuff that night).

Friday we are off to Paris first thing to catch a train to Barcelona.
Sounds like a good bunch! With hindsight I wish we'd booked 3 nights but hey ho. I've said it before but your trip is going to be amazing!
California ~ 2015
lottie89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 17, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Tubbsy
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Ooh! Mbe we were given bum info by a CM that 4.15 was the latest at Chez Remy?
I would love to try Agrabah.
So many places to eat!
Tubbsy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 17, 07:54 AM  
Link to this Post
EmmaBolan
Apprentice Imagineer

I've not read through all the replies as I'm currently stood queueing for Goofy & Pluto...but we ate at the Yatch Club last night & it was absolutely fantastic, we have the most amazing waiter, the food was amazing! We also ate Silver Spur Steakhouse & that again was another absolutely fantastic meal! The Steakhouse was our first choice but it was shut! We've been to Disney so many times & never have we had such gorgeous meals before.
EmmaBolan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 17, 10:02 AM  
Link to this Post

We've got the Yacht Club booked for our first evening, so that's good to hear!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 17, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by EmmaBolan View Post
I've not read through all the replies as I'm currently stood queueing for Goofy & Pluto...but we ate at the Yatch Club last night & it was absolutely fantastic, we have the most amazing waiter, the food was amazing! We also ate Silver Spur Steakhouse & that again was another absolutely fantastic meal! The Steakhouse was our first choice but it was shut! We've been to Disney so many times & never have we had such gorgeous meals before.
I've always discounted the Silver Spur in the past because of so many reports of very slow service (even for DLP ). How did you find it Emma, and what time did you have your meal there?
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 17, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I went to silver spur in December, I chose it because it was higher ranked on trip advisor than The Steakhouse. Unfortunately for me it was the most disappointing meal of our stay.

The service was fine, but my well done steak was bleeding, they replaced the whole meal, but the steak was ridiculously tough.

There were some seriously unruly children, who at one point knocked a tray from a stand, which was luckily empty, and the parents didn't even notice. Not the fault of the restaurant, though.

It's lovely inside, but the fact I didn't enjoy my meal has definitely put me off every choosing there again if I return. X
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 17, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post
EmmaBolan
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by sammykitten View Post
I've always discounted the Silver Spur in the past because of so many reports of very slow service (even for DLP ). How did you find it Emma, and what time did you have your meal there?
It was one of our favourites this holiday! Our waiter was fab, service was brilliant, not too fast or to slow, just right. The food was perfectly done, I'm mega fussy when it comes to steak but I have to say it's probably the nicest I've ever had. It wasn't too busy when we were there & I have to say I didnt hear anything from the children in there. We were a group of 3 adults & It was a lovely relaxed meal. Our reservation was for 6:30, think we came out around 8:15/8:30 ☺

Edited at 07:14 PM.
EmmaBolan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 17, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
EmmaBolan
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by sam123 View Post
We've got the Yacht Club booked for our first evening, so that's good to hear!
You'll love it. Very classy in there, lovely cocktails & amazing food. It didnt look a lot when each course came out but I was that full after it I actually considered not going into the park for the fireworks! I had soup to start, cod for my main then ice cream for desert. Then being you bread beforehand which was lovely but if you get full quickly don't eat it
Old 22 Jun 17, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

thanks very much Emma, looks like Silver Spur may be a good option for us.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List