Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 3 Mar 17, 12:46 AM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Ahhhh P is the best! How sweet to decorate the room!

That pic of the haunted mansion in the mist is amazing. So creepy!

Sequoia Lodge looks lovely. I'm seriously considering it for a certain big birthday next year. Glad you got to check it out - I'd totally have had the same hissy fit. Glad everyone was lovely to you on your birthday.

Love the #usanumberone! ❤️
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 17, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Dogwalker View Post
What a fab birthday!
You certainly make the most of your days. Glad you got to have a little relaxation time in the pool at the Sequoia Lodge
Perfect way to spend a birthday
We certainly like to pack a lot in (definitely a theme that has carried on from our WDW holidays!) but taking the time to have some chilled out pool time on this day was such a good idea, the perfect way to get away from the busy parks and relax!

Originally Posted by HelenJNT View Post
Ahhhh P is the best! How sweet to decorate the room!

That pic of the haunted mansion in the mist is amazing. So creepy!

Sequoia Lodge looks lovely. I'm seriously considering it for a certain big birthday next year. Glad you got to check it out - I'd totally have had the same hissy fit. Glad everyone was lovely to you on your birthday.

Love the #usanumberone! ❤️
I really liked SL, definitely up for consideration for our next visit... it would be lovely in November for your big 21st birthday next year
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 17, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Happy birthday! For then obviously
Minnie jumper yay!

What a thoroughly lovely day. Disney birthdays are the absolute best kind of birthday!

Oh Nutella. I actually don't want to think about how much of that stuff I ate while we were there so yummy

The Tangled bit of Dreams was the bit I always started crying at too!

We thought the same when we visited hotel New York, loved the theme but a bit tired. Pluto snuck up on Martin in the lobby while he was reading the bar menu, haha fun times.

Glad your day was all you'd wanted. Sad the trip is nearly over! x x
vics18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 17, 11:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by vics18 View Post
Happy birthday! For then obviously
Minnie jumper yay!

What a thoroughly lovely day. Disney birthdays are the absolute best kind of birthday!

Oh Nutella. I actually don't want to think about how much of that stuff I ate while we were there so yummy

The Tangled bit of Dreams was the bit I always started crying at too!

We thought the same when we visited hotel New York, loved the theme but a bit tired. Pluto snuck up on Martin in the lobby while he was reading the bar menu, haha fun times.

Glad your day was all you'd wanted. Sad the trip is nearly over! x x
I of course had to save the Minnie jumper for such a special occasion... perfect birthday attire!

It really was such a lovely day, I now want every birthday to spent in Disney... although I might have to push for WDW next time around!

Thank you as always for reading along and for your lovely comments!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 17, 11:28 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Aw - what a lovely way to spend a birthday - love the room decorations - very thoughtful.

Glad you managed to get your swim time - oh and everyone is entitled to a little strop on their birthday
mrsdjh is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 17, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
Aw - what a lovely way to spend a birthday - love the room decorations - very thoughtful.

Glad you managed to get your swim time - oh and everyone is entitled to a little strop on their birthday
Paul did very well bless him, it was a lovely surprise to wake up to birthday decorations!

The swim was just perfect, totally worth stropping over I reckon!
Old 11 Mar 17, 01:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneypal
Excited about Disney

Disneypal's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Another great day
Disneypal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 17, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Disneypal View Post
Another great day
Thank you so much, it was another super fun day!
Old 1 Apr 17, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
EJSakaAnna
Imagineer

What a lovely birthday morning with all those cards and presents to open . Love todays socks too!

The photos from your Mickey meet in the frames are brilliant. What better excuse that your birthday to buy them!

Rainforest Cafe looks yummy .

Your report has really put me in the mood, I've priced a 4 night stay at Newport Bay to get an idea of prices . Although your pictures of Sequoia Lodge look great too. I think a DLP trip might be in order after Canada next year!
EJSakaAnna is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 17, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by EJSakaAnna View Post
What a lovely birthday morning with all those cards and presents to open . Love todays socks too!

The photos from your Mickey meet in the frames are brilliant. What better excuse that your birthday to buy them!

Rainforest Cafe looks yummy .

Your report has really put me in the mood, I've priced a 4 night stay at Newport Bay to get an idea of prices . Although your pictures of Sequoia Lodge look great too. I think a DLP trip might be in order after Canada next year!
Eeeeek I am very excited to hear you are thinking of booking a DLP trip... Libby will absolutely love it and it will be the perfect thing to get you through the post-holiday blues when you get back from Canada! Do it!