Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 6 Mar 17, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by PumpkinKitty View Post
Great trip report 😊
I love DLP and I think you have it spot on, as long as you go there not expecting it to be WDW you are sure to enjoy it . We've been around 5 times now and have never had a bad trip .
Being a west coast fan too I'll be following your next trippie! Hope you have a fab time 😁
So many people said to me before going that I wouldn't like it as it wouldn't be a patch on WDW, well I proved them wrong as I absolutely loved it! It's like saying that once you have had steak you will never enjoy a burger again... they both have their appeal!

I'm so excited to experience DLR now, May cannot come quick enough!

Thank you so much for reading and for your lovely comments
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 17, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
emmabanana
VIP Dibber

Great trip report, thanks for posting. We've never been to DLP as it hasn't appealed but this has made me reconsider.
emmabanana is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 17, 02:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by emmabanana View Post
Great trip report, thanks for posting. We've never been to DLP as it hasn't appealed but this has made me reconsider.
Thank you so much for reading, thrilled to know you might consider a trip yourself now, it really was so above and beyond what I ever expected!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 17, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Ahhh I can't believe this trip report is over already.

Although grey and rain is never fun, it must make leaving slightly easier to bear than when you have to leave the Orlando sunshine behind.

Those cupcakes look gruesome - there is no way I could eat green icing at any time of the day, let alone for breakfast.

We didn't get on the tram tour OR Crush on our last visit either. And you aren't helping my Tower of Terror nerves, even if Paul did get an unexpected grope!

Can't wait for the West Coast TR!
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 17, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by HelenJNT View Post
Ahhh I can't believe this trip report is over already.

Although grey and rain is never fun, it must make leaving slightly easier to bear than when you have to leave the Orlando sunshine behind.

Those cupcakes look gruesome - there is no way I could eat green icing at any time of the day, let alone for breakfast.

We didn't get on the tram tour OR Crush on our last visit either. And you aren't helping my Tower of Terror nerves, even if Paul did get an unexpected grope!

Can't wait for the West Coast TR!
Looking back at the photos of those cupcakes now I am amazed that we even tried them... the colour of that icing was positively radioactive!

Right madam, you are going on ToT... no arguments! Rach and I are going to be hounding you all the way up until November now, do it for us! And who knows, you may even get lucky and get a cheeky little grope too!
Old 7 Mar 17, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
emmabanana
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Thank you so much for reading, thrilled to know you might consider a trip yourself now, it really was so above and beyond what I ever expected!
That's good to know that it's above and beyond what you expected, as that's always been my main concern that I'll go and be disappointed. Now to talk DH into a trip...
emmabanana is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 17, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
clochette
Apprentice Imagineer

Glad you had such a great trip. I love DLP although I would love to go back to WDW soon. Its great spending your birthday with Mickey isn't it? I've been at DLP twice for my birthday now and its very special. I have been trying to persuade DH that we want to spend our 50th in Disneyland California but he won't have it ( unless he's planned it as a surprise but I'm not holding my breath!)
Well done for going on ToT I really want to, but can't summon up the nerve and nobody I go with ever wants to go on.
Looking forward to reading g your next trippie - maybe it will convince DH!
clochette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 17, 02:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Jaty
Earning My Ears

I don't know how I missed this, but at least I read it in one go! I'm glad you enjoyed it and had a lovely birthday- the cold looked insane! My friend is a CM there and she said it was bad there. As an AP holder for DLP I love reading about it through someone else's eyes and it was a good one. Gutted about the cupcakes though as that Nutella muffin is special.

I'm going to read your PTR next- we are also off to LA this year! X
Jaty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 17, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by emmabanana View Post
That's good to know that it's above and beyond what you expected, as that's always been my main concern that I'll go and be disappointed. Now to talk DH into a trip...
I am keeping fingers crossed for you, keep me updated!

Originally Posted by clochette View Post
Glad you had such a great trip. I love DLP although I would love to go back to WDW soon. Its great spending your birthday with Mickey isn't it? I've been at DLP twice for my birthday now and its very special. I have been trying to persuade DH that we want to spend our 50th in Disneyland California but he won't have it ( unless he's planned it as a surprise but I'm not holding my breath!)
Well done for going on ToT I really want to, but can't summon up the nerve and nobody I go with ever wants to go on.
Looking forward to reading g your next trippie - maybe it will convince DH!
Looking forward to giving you the full down-low on DLR... hopefully if you show DH it might convince him that you should book a trip too!

Thank you so much for reading!

Originally Posted by Jaty View Post
I don't know how I missed this, but at least I read it in one go! I'm glad you enjoyed it and had a lovely birthday- the cold looked insane! My friend is a CM there and she said it was bad there. As an AP holder for DLP I love reading about it through someone else's eyes and it was a good one. Gutted about the cupcakes though as that Nutella muffin is special.

I'm going to read your PTR next- we are also off to LA this year! X
We were chatting to some CMs whilst there about the cold and they said it was unseasonably freezing... glad it wasn't just me being a wimp and complaining how bad it was!

Oh I am jealous of your APs, I am seriously tempted after this trip! I love how easily accessible it is too, I could happy schedule in a few trips a year!

Ooo great to hear you are off to LA too, I hope your planning is going well! I am so excited, 9 weeks today!
Old 8 Mar 17, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Dogwalker
VIP Dibber

Great trip report from start to finish!
Really enjoyed it
Hope you have an amazing time on the West Coast. I completely adore Disneyland and am itching to get back so I'll be looking forward to your next TR as well
Dogwalker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List