Notices
General DVC Discussion For discussion on how the DVC works and resort information.

Old 24 May 17, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

v nice can see why you wanted it xx
Old 24 May 17, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Twinklestar1
VIP Dibber

Twinklestar1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Thanks for the picture - its absolutely beautiful. I can see why it was a 'must-have'. Hope you enjoy it x
Old 24 May 17, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
dippiedawnie
Imagineer

Credit card bill came today. Trying to ignore it while l look lovingly at my purchase 😬. Was very lucky to get it, so many people missed out so I will keep telling myself it was worth it! 😀

WDW too many times to count
DL 1999
Paris 1996
dippiedawnie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 17, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Twinklestar1
VIP Dibber

Twinklestar1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Enjoy the moment!

Bill can be paid off - the bag cherished!
Old 24 May 17, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
dippiedawnie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Twinklestar1 View Post
Enjoy the moment!

Bill can be paid off - the bag cherished!
So true 😀

DL 1999
Paris 1996
dippiedawnie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 17, 09:13 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

More of these are being made and released soon for anyone who wants one. Keep an eye out.
Old 25 May 17, 09:29 AM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dippiedawnie View Post
I managed eventually today by just saying I wanted to check out with a new address, then entered the same address and it went through- very strange! Know what to do if there is a next time 😀
So did you have it shipped to the UK? and if so do you mind telling us how much the shipping was? My DW is after one as well.

Next Trip Feb '24
Jun98 Apr99 Dec99 Apr00 Mar03 Jun/Jul04 Dec/Jan05/06 Jul06 Dec06 Jun/Jul08 Jun/Jul09 Jul/Aug11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar20 AKL/SSR Sep22 AKL Apr/May 23 CS/CC/AKL Nov 23 SSR Feb/Mar 24 RR/BR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 17, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
dippiedawnie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by bighal View Post
So did you have it shipped to the UK? and if so do you mind telling us how much the shipping was? My DW is after one as well.
Got it shipped and it was a stupid amount of money -about £50. We are going back in August and knew it was unlikely there would be any so took the plunge. I usually buy a couple of bags when over there so this year I won't as have spent my allowance on this one!
The shipping costs Disney charge are extortionate. I tried to buy a bracelet a while back and the shipping was almost the same cost. I contacted them to ask how they could justify such an amount for something so small and than cost less than the shipping cost and they suggested I ring them to discuss. So basically they were expecting me to pay for an international call! I didn't bother 🤔.
After saying all that the service was amazing -it was well packed, arrived quickly and their updates by email were good.

Won't be shipping anything else though any time soon 😬

DL 1999
Paris 1996