Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 23 May 17, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Mental Minnie
VIP Dibber

Fingers crossed it is for a night time parade. We try to stay in the parks until after lunch, go back to hotel for a rest and then back in the evening. So this would suit us brilliantly.
Old 23 May 17, 12:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Cloggy37
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

I like the idea of the parade moving to 2pm as we usually get to MK for opening then wait until we have seen the parade before heading out the park back to the hotel for a swim.

And I definitely like the idea of a new night time parade coming to MK, hopefully be up and running by the time its our turn.
Cloggy37 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 17, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

Mobile

Our package meal is booked for 1.15, will they just cancel it?
magickate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 17, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
loobz
Imagineer

loobz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
we will be in Orlando then but our 14 day tickets will have run out! We're staying for 3 weeks but opted for 14 day tickets for Disney and Universal. I never seem to be in the right place at the right time for something new!
Old 23 May 17, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
disneydiamond
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile

This will work out much better on our first day as have late lunch at CRT booked for 2.35. So that will mean we can watch it before we go for lunch if we stay close to the castle. Also if we don't watch it that day it will allow us to watch it another day then head back to hotel after for a nap. 3 pm was working out a hard time to plan around if we want to have a nap and back into park for the evening with 2 little ones. Also a new night time parade would be fantastic.
disneydiamond is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 17, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Barneyblue
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Ours is at 1pm, which although do-able, is a bit tight for 3 courses - don't want to feel rushed. I just checked for availability to make it earlier but there's nothing grr!
Another Dibber caught out, cant change my 1pm booking as nothing earlier available now. Not sure if to keep it now.

St Petes 1991
Comfort Suites MGE Kissimee Oct 2003
AKL Easter 2006
POR Oct 2017
Barneyblue is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 17, 07:55 PM  
Link to this Post
angelbabe
Imagineer

I thought it was a trick question
angelbabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 17, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Barneyblue View Post
Another Dibber caught out, cant change my 1pm booking as nothing earlier available now. Not sure if to keep it now.
And me , I'm keeping it for the time being.x
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 17, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Barneyblue
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
And me , I'm keeping it for the time being.x
Surely Disney would realize that this would mess a few people up, I love my food but getting three courses down in 30 mins would be a tall order. Just rang Disney to change, explaining why i had booked 1pm due to parade being at 3, she said nothing they could do? Great. Me for one actually liked the idea of no evening parade if this is the meaning of the change? One parade is nice and no more getting caught up with the crowds again in the evening trying to get a good place 3 hours before, areas getting roped off etc. Oh well back to the spreadsheeet?

St Petes 1991
Comfort Suites MGE Kissimee Oct 2003
AKL Easter 2006
POR Oct 2017
Barneyblue is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 17, 08:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Barneyblue View Post
Surely Disney would realize that this would mess a few people up, I love my food but getting three courses down in 30 mins would be a tall order. Just rang Disney to change, explaining why i had booked 1pm due to parade being at 3, she said nothing they could do? Great. Me for one actually liked the idea of no evening parade if this is the meaning of the change? One parade is nice and no more getting caught up with the crowds again in the evening trying to get a good place 3 hours before, areas getting roped off etc. Oh well back to the spreadsheeet?
And there's nothing else available, perhaps they may let us have starters , watch parade and then go back and finish dinner ?
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List