Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 21 Jun 17, 06:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Gems09
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Horror story?!?! I think not.
Experience, yes and the same experience as many mums especially considering baby would feed more in the heat etc. I'm no different to a mother of twins (one breast per baby) it just means they feed more as they can't have "starter and main course" from one breast then switch. I also know plenty of mums who's babies prefer one side too so I'm not so unique but thanks for attempting to point that out to me.
I just didn't appreciate being singled out and trolled for having a different experience and opinion to the majority of the chat.
My daughter is still extremely clever she's 2 next month and the last i checked she's developmentally 30 months so maybe you are right but who knows hey? Her health visitor is a member of this forum perhaps you'd like to check in with her about Ariyah being so advanced?
Gems09 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 17, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Gems09
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by LLamb View Post
Ha ha love this
I took my connecta carrier and DD fed while we walked around. I just had feeding tops from H&M which were great. She is feeding in this photo
Love it! Her little hat is so cute
Gems09 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 17, 06:16 PM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by LLamb View Post
Ha ha love this
I took my connecta carrier and DD fed while we walked around. I just had feeding tops from H&M which were great. She is feeding in this photo
Hey Llamb, who's the big hairy guy with you and Chewie?

2024 Early Booker Discounts Calculator Spreadsheet here:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...php?p=15848077
papamouse is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 17, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
summer_disney
Gone all Goofy

We took our first daughter at 4 months, and our second at 8 months.

4 months was WAY easier! Our 8 month old had just started crawling and was not happy to be always in the stroller of car seat! Plus meal times are so much easier when the baby isn't on solids yet.

Both times were amazing though, and I wouldn't say to not go with an 8 month old, just that a 3/4 month old was a bit simpler!
summer_disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 17, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
LaraB
Apprentice Imagineer

LaraB's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3
It was similar for us too. We postponed and took our 3 month old in March 2010. The plane was easy, as we had a skycot. Most of the time it was fine. We used the airconditioned baby areas which are brilliant for changing and feeding, and visited them often lol. We bought bowls out there for steralising bottles, and made up powder for the parks, along with a flask of hot water. The food places always gave ice or cold water to cool the milk. I would say that my son was quite cranky at times and cried a lot, but that doesn't mean to say yours will.

We first took our daughter when she was 10 months old and she was so much easier, and I could see how much she enjoyed it even at that age. She loved squeezing the character's noses, and cried when we had to leave each one.

I'd say go for it, they'll love it.
Lindfields 2008 Coronado Springs 2010,
Lindfields 2012, 2014, 2016, 2018, 2022
LaraB is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 17, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
steruth
VIP Dibber

I took our 4 week old son , he slept alot of the time but it was so lovely to be there with him at that age. Flight and everything no problems atall.
x
steruth is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 17, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
steruth
VIP Dibber

Also took our 10 month old daughter 4 years later, no problems, bit more to do , but all great
x
steruth is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List