Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 12 Aug 08, 03:37 PM  
Link to this Post

I forgot to say that Robyn didn't want a dessert!

Then we all went to see Toy Story The Musical and thoroughly enjoyed it. No flash photography allowed(and quite rightly so!) and so apologies for the slighted blurred images.

Robyn had received an invite from a friend, to join him for the Disney Karaoke. Now I had been speaking to his Mum earlier (one of my buddies from my US cruise meet thread) and thought we were all going together.
We arrive to find only him there, and he says his folks are not coming. Robyn looks at us as if we are cramping her style and so, Mum and Dad depart, leaving annoying little sister to make sure there is no funny business!
We then meet another couple from Glasgow we had been chatting to ealier and so sneak back into he theatre and sit at the other side of the room from the young ones. Unknown to us, his parents had also turned up and were stting out of sight of the teens! Us helicopter parents! We all clap and cheer as Robyn's friend gets up to sing.
After that, the teens go to the teen club and DD9 and Robyn's friends wee brother head to the Oceaneers Lab. We have a laugh with his parents as to how its all turning out!
Off to bed very late, after eating myyummy birthday cake for supper in the room.
Tomorrow is our last full day and our second "dip" into Castaway Cay. Here's hoping the weather is better than on the first day!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 08, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Bats View Post
Great piccies .. I'll be steering clear of the Straw Market too when we go in October. Did you get a passprt stamp of anything or is it just get off the ship, wander then get back on?
I've just double checked... no , no passport stamp, although they did check them. I did think about booking the dolphin experience but by the time I had thought about it, it was full.

Nassau, been there,done that, bought the Hard Rock Cafe T-shirt!
Old 12 Aug 08, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Michelle
VIP Dibber
- DIBB Advertiser -

Michelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 8
Great report Lesley

What a shame about your ring! I would not be happy either
I bought my bling from the Florida Mall, don't think I would like to buy any at Nassau.
Old 13 Aug 08, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
rylisal
Imagineer

Great Report..so sorry you missed out on your 'Sparkle'!
Maybe next time!

I'v now had my ring altered so can wear it more often now
Miami 1991(honeymoon!),Quality Inn Int Dv 1992,Buenaventura lakes Villa 1993,Quality Inn Int Dv 1995,Quality Inn Int dv 1997,Days Inn Lakeside 2000,Masters Inn Maingate 2002,Ramada Plaza MGate 2004, Liki Tiki Feb 2007 & Disney Wonder Cruise,DLP Feb '08,Terre Verde,DCL & Indian Shores Oct '08,Canada Aug09,June/July '10 CP & RPR, Feb/Mar '14 Mystic Dunes, Unversals RPR & POR, June/July '16 Florida road trip Sept '18 DLP!
rylisal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 08, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
TinkTatoo
Imagineer

TinkTatoo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 9
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Thanks so much for that report. I just know that Aodhan woudn't cope with all the husstle and bussle of Nassau so we won't be getting off the ship.

Shame about the bling but I think you did the right thing not getting it there.

TinkTatoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 09, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post

Another great report - shame about nassau