Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 14 Jul 15, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post

The one I knew nothing about - Day 0

Let me introduce the gang for this journey

Me – A cheeky 6 year old Frozen fan , wannabe Disney Princess but terrified of characters . Already ticked off Orlando and LA which involved much hiding from charcters and one particular incident in Chucky Cheese pushing staff out of the way to cower behind the counter. I’m a big girl and now determined not to hide should I see any.

“Big Sis” - 1D obsessed 16 year old that think she’s an adult Finishing GCSE’s this year. Still likes to be a princess with upcoming prom. Tries to brain wash me into 1D and claims she’s the future Mrs Tomlinson. Typically obsessive teen of Dr Who and Harry Potter.

“Mum” - Notoriously bad planner and should not be let loose on any form of travel arrangements. Had a rough year and needs a smile

“Dad” - Planner and mad thinker extraordinaire

Well I’d stayed over at Daddy’s house which is a great treat as it is , but the even better bit is he was picking me up from school . This is a big deal for me as he’s always too busy working. I came out from school and grinned massively. I’d been saving my pocket money for weeks as I’d been promised a trip to a big special shop. I wanted the biggest teddy I could find. I’ve only got a few hundred teddys and a girl always needs a new teddy.

I get back to Mummys house and I’m given some funny looking paper money ! I’m a girl who likes to shop and prefers paper money but this is all funny and I know the shops don’t take it.

Just what is a girl meant to do with Euros !

Mummy tells me I can use them abroad.. but that’s too far ! I’m sat there crying my eyes out saying it’s too far and I’m not going to get to spend them. I AM NOT HAPPY.. I’ve been promised a Daddy shopping trip and I can’t go to Europe can I ?!?!?!

Wait.. why have I got a new suitcase packed in the hallway ? Mum says we’re going RIGHT NOW !. I’m going on holiday now !

WOO HOO ! I don’t know where as I’m told there are surprises planned.

Within 15 minutes of finishing school I’m in the car and heading down the M55.
After a quick stop at the services , subway for me , KFC for mum , BK for Dad and Sis we eventually get to somewhere called Ashford in Kent and check in to the first hotel called Premier Inn.

There seems to be a lot of hotels called Premier Inn. Grown up names confuse me. Happy as can be I eventually get to sleep.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 15, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Twentyyears
VIP Dibber

Well aren't you a lucky girl! How exciting!
Twentyyears is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 May 17, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Emma1987BTL
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Exciting knowing your going somewhere but not sure where xx
Emma1987BTL is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List