Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 18 Sep 16, 03:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Lee2112
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Juliemack View Post
So... looks like Miss_Shell or spiya will be the first ones to visit. Would one of you mind posting the HHN map on this thread please...want to plan our attack as we'll probably be the last of us Dibbers to visit on 30 & 31 October.
Have a fantastic time both of you
I might get in there first
Old 18 Sep 16, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
bogtrottin
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by Juliemack View Post
So... looks like Miss_Shell or spiya will be the first ones to visit. Would one of you mind posting the HHN map on this thread please...want to plan our attack as we'll probably be the last of us Dibbers to visit on 30 & 31 October.
Have a fantastic time both of you
Not sure if this is what you need, but there's a map on this link

insidethemagic/2016/0...-map-revealed/
bogtrottin is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 16, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Loftus
Imagineer

Had a great night last night on my first ever visit, although I do think the Express Pass is a must. The longest I waited was around 15 minutes when queues were an hour, and this was a quieter night. I won't say anything about the houses.
I am so tired and my legs ache like crazy.
Loftus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 16, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Gazpacho
Apprentice Imagineer

News is surfacing that guests on the Unmasking tours will now not be alloed to take photographs in the IP houses ... Someone on another forum has stated that Unviersal will give refunds to existing booked tours
Old 23 Sep 16, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Gazpacho
Apprentice Imagineer

The photography issue has now been confirmed to me by Universal in a email and I have been offered a full refund on the unmasking tour
Old 24 Sep 16, 03:26 AM  
Link to this Post

I was there thurs night as well. Had a great night, did all nine houses with express and the longest I waited was 10mins. I also saw both shows. Academy of villains was a big surprise, I wasn't really all that excited about them when the show was announced, but they were fantastic!

Not going to give any spoilers but my fave house so far is American horror story. I also love the vamp 55 scare zone, the scare actors were having a lot of fun in that one Going back next thurs and fri, can't wait!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 16, 05:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Gazpacho
Apprentice Imagineer

Quick update regarding the Unmasking Tour:
Impressed with Universal. An apology and full refund credited back to my card. Thought it might have taken a while

Edited at 06:00 AM.
Gazpacho is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 16, 06:44 AM  
Link to this Post
debojahh
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Gazpacho View Post
Quick update regarding the Unmasking Tour:
Impressed with Universal. An apology and full refund credited back to my card. Thought it might have taken a while
We were supposed to do the combo tour tomorrow and only found out about the photo issue this afternoon! Got a full refund but we're very unhappy.
Went to guest services in the park after HHN tonight and we had no apology just 'availability has changed' and analogies that don't make sense.

Very disappointed. We would've still done the tour with a discount but they wouldn't even entertain it!
debojahh is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 16, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
TATONY
Helping Donald

I got her Thursday and started horror night the same time did two houses on Thursday and three on Friday back tonight to do some more we got the rush of fear ticket cost 77 pound and that gets me 11 nights not made when a single nights ticket is $79
TATONY is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 16, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Gazpacho
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by debojahh View Post
We were supposed to do the combo tour tomorrow and only found out about the photo issue this afternoon! Got a full refund but we're very unhappy.
Went to guest services in the park after HHN tonight and we had no apology just 'availability has changed' and analogies that don't make sense.

Very disappointed. We would've still done the tour with a discount but they wouldn't even entertain it!
That must be terrible finding out so close to the event when you were looking forward to it. I heard the news via twitter last night and got straight down to contacting Universal. Like you, there was no reduction in cost offered, but the Guy was apologetic.
The refund was offered immediately (as if he was expecting that to be the case) ... I guess I was just one of many !
Did they indicate what the reason was behind this change during the tours ?