Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 31 Oct 19, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Bad Pink Tink
Imagineer

Question about bed configuration in Hotel Cheyenne

I've just started planning for a family holiday to Disneyland Paris. The group will be 3 adults, me, my sister and our mum, Nana, and my 6 year old niece

We will need a room for 4 people but when I looked at Hotel Cheyenne I saw rooms with 1 double bed and 1 pull out bed that supposedly sleeps 4. So whats that about? How big is the pull out bed? My sister and niece will share 1 bed - adult and 6 year old child and then me and Nana will share the other bed - 2 adults.

So what would you do? Would you go for the 2 double bed room in Hotel Cheyenne which may be more expensive or would you go for the 1 double bed and 1 pull out bed ?

We have a year to figure all this out, but I'm just trying to get as much info as possible for them, so that sister can justify the cost of the Disneyland to her non Disney husband!
Bad Pink Tink is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 19, 02:08 PM  
Link to this Post
tinker82
Serious Dibber

Mobile

The pull out is pretty much 2 singles - one pulls out from inside the other
tinker82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 19, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

The pull out bed is underneath the sofa, you can then take the cushions of the sofa too and sleep on that. We had this configuration when we stayed there and myself and my Daughter had one bed each and they were plenty big enough.
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 19, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs_G
Earning More Ears

Mobile

I personally prefer the pull out bed rooms as you can tuck the pull out bed away to give you more floor space. This definitely makes it easier when 4 of us are trying to get organised in the morning.
Mrs_G is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 19, 11:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Bad Pink Tink
Imagineer

thanks everyone, ok next question. Are the pull out beds set up when you check in or do housekeeping come by in the evening time to set them up, and then what happens for the rest of ypur stay. Are they left set up as beds or are they turned back into the sofa?
Bad Pink Tink is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 19, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

Mobile

They were already made up when we arrived but set us as the sofa. When we pulled them out to use they didn't return them back to sofa just remade the beds.
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List