Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 14 Nov 19, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsEgg
Apprentice Imagineer

What are your 5-6 year old's asking for Christmas?

As the title says really... what are your 5-6 year old asking for Christmas?

We've got family asking daily for ideas and currently on his 'wish' list he is asking for a notebook.

We've been through the Smyths toys catalogue but nothing has inspired him?!
MrsEgg is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 19, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
djewkes
VIP Dibber

My 6 year old grandson wants Lego superheroes... the hulk buster smash up... or something like that...

May 2012 3 weeks Highgate villa, RPR & Barefoot Beach Resort
May 2010 2 weeks The Point Orlando Resort & Clearwater
djewkes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 19, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post
waiting4disney
Imagineer

Mobile

Lots of lego
Mibro - something he saw on youtube
Board game

Last year he got Disney eye find it. Fun game he really likes it and suits all ages as simple. He also loved toilet flush that my cousin gave him! Me not so much 🤣
Old 14 Nov 19, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsEgg
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by djewkes View Post
My 6 year old grandson wants Lego superheroes... the hulk buster smash up... or something like that...
He got the hulk buster for his birthday, it is amazing! I am sure your grandson is going to be very excited to receive it.
MrsEgg is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 19, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsEgg
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by waiting4disney View Post
Lots of lego
Mibro - something he saw on youtube
Board game

Last year he got Disney eye find it. Fun game he really likes it and suits all ages as simple. He also loved toilet flush that my cousin gave him! Me not so much 🤣
I've never heard of a Mibro, I'm going to google now! The problem we have is he see's something on Youtube and it is from 5 years ago and isn't stocked anymore!
Old 14 Nov 19, 06:44 PM  
Link to this Post
bex85chelt
Excited about Disney

Mobile

If your struggling for present ideas what about some day trips? Maybe to a zoo / trampoline place something like that?

Lego is always a winner.
Drawing and craft kits?
bex85chelt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 19, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

My 6 year old son is very hard to buy for. He is not into toys as such but he does like to create stuff. He has loads of Lego so no point in getting anymore.
I have got him a space pod from amazon £25. It’s basically a cardboard space ship that you/they build. It’s rather big but looks amazing.
I have got him loads of colours, (felt tip ones & pencils) stickers, A4 paper (printer paper) and loads of cello tape, I am going to wrap these in a great big cardboard box which he can make a den with and decorate.
I have also got him 2 nerf guns (modular ones that you can swap & change) plus a load of nerf bullets that come in a storage box.
I have also got him a light up car & track set from Smyths You can get them in different sizes, really cheap but do take batteries. You clip the tracks together and they are so much fun! The villa we stayed at had one and he played with it every evening
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 19, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post
belfastbabe
Apprentice Imagineer

belfastbabe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Mobile

I know Lego is on the list and more Ryan’s world merch
belfastbabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 19, 12:47 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsEgg
Apprentice Imagineer

Thanks for all your suggestions so far, we took him to the toy shop at the weekend to get ideas for his 'list' and he picked at WWE figure which promptly got claimed by one of his Aunties to buy it for him but at least we've had one pick!

We did go down the Lego aisle but nothing really took his fancy, he has most of the superhero things and isn't to Harry Potter as yet (Hopefully he will be soon, I'm desperate to get an interactive wand a Universal )

He is turning out to be harder to buy for than DH
Old 18 Nov 19, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Some Banana
Excited about Disney

Mobile

My 6 year old has asked for a ps4 (hes getting an xbox), a real life giraffe (unfortunately not), pyjamas with the whole galaxy on them (got the closest I can find), a bike (he got one in August so not happening either). I have also got him some classic Lego (900 piece) a playmobil spacerocket and will get him another xbox game and maybe some other small bits and pieces
Some Banana is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List