Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 18 Nov 19, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by chids View Post
Sorry, just got back to this. Having played around with prices, it seems it isn't too bad. Food/drink/transport/tickets is included apart from getting from CDG to DLP

I spotted it was the run Disney weekend, we definitely aren't runners so we won't be doing this, and if it impacts on crowds a lot, then we will give that date a miss.

I want the cheapest time where the kids have a minimal amount of time off school and also ideally be there for the marvel events which run from 24/3 to 7/6
If I was you I would avoid the run weekend, crowds are crazy!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 19, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by chids View Post
Sorry, just got back to this. Having played around with prices, it seems it isn't too bad. Food/drink/transport/tickets is included apart from getting from CDG to DLP

I spotted it was the run Disney weekend, we definitely aren't runners so we won't be doing this, and if it impacts on crowds a lot, then we will give that date a miss.

I want the cheapest time where the kids have a minimal amount of time off school and also ideally be there for the marvel events which run from 24/3 to 7/6
can you do your dates in March? Just thinking, that would still be Winter season prices, which should (if its not in the UK/French April school holidays) make it cheaper than dates after April. Friday and Saturday check-in dates are generally more expensive than midweek or Sunday also.

How is Thursday 26th March for 3 nights looking?

eta - on the UK site you'd get the maximum 35% off at the Sequoia Lodge if you check in on Weds 25th March for 3 nights - and they also have a deal on the official DLP site for flybe flights from Manchester, one child aged under 12 goes free with one adult, if you book those flights through the DLP site, so that might work too?

Edited at 09:00 PM.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 19, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
chids
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by sammykitten View Post
can you do your dates in March? Just thinking, that would still be Winter season prices, which should (if its not in the UK/French April school holidays) make it cheaper than dates after April. Friday and Saturday check-in dates are generally more expensive than midweek or Sunday also.

How is Thursday 26th March for 3 nights looking?

eta - on the UK site you'd get the maximum 35% off at the Sequoia Lodge if you check in on Weds 25th March for 3 nights - and they also have a deal on the official DLP site for flybe flights from Manchester, one child aged under 12 goes free with one adult, if you book those flights through the DLP site, so that might work too?
I'll take a look. Thanks for taking the time to look at dates for me. Much appreciated