Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 16 Nov 19, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Stew_the_red
slightly serious Dibber

Virgin Holidays at Trafford Centre... well done!

Booked our next trip in September with the Trafford centre store, used to get the personal service at Warrington but now closed, minor issue with the flight reference being sent over to us so we could pre book our seats, long story short we eneded up missing the bubble outbound due to the delay in getting it.

called in last night to look at other options and can now say we are all sorted with a minor amendment in departure day, bubble both ways all paid for.

cant thank Sophie (the manager ) enough in their, who has brought back a little of the personal touch to such a big store.
Stew_the_red is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 19, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

I had a similar experience with VH’s call centre, I noticed they had added an extra flight on the days we travel, I hadn’t been able to get seats together inbound and outbound PE was virtually full so we were booked in ED, I called to see if we could switch flights to firstly get seats together on the return flight and outbound I thought we’d have a better chance of an upgrade.

The advisor I spoke to couldn’t have been more helpful, both flights switched, upgrade to PE for (IMO) a reasonable price, seats chosen, placed on the waitlist for the Vroom and she sent me links to update my Esta and information about Manchester and Mco airports, she was great x
Loulou127 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 19, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

We were in the Virgin branch in Hatfield today , they were so helpful and price matched our Disneyland tickets and Aulani .
The free beer and Prosecco helped too!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 19, 11:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Originally Posted by FizzyWhip View Post
We were in the Virgin branch in Hatfield today , they were so helpful and price matched our Disneyland tickets and Aulani .
The free beer and Prosecco helped too!
We walked past the Trafford Centre store and saw people drinking their processco and bottles of corona. I was only the tiniest bit envious. Honest!😬

I had to spend a few minutes telling myself that the amount I saved by booking indirect with a BA flydrive would buy me many bottles of Prosecco! 😂
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 19, 12:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Stew_the_red
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Rac20 View Post
We walked past the Trafford Centre store and saw people drinking their processco and bottles of corona. I was only the tiniest bit envious. Honest!😬

I had to spend a few minutes telling myself that the amount I saved by booking indirect with a BA flydrive would buy me many bottles of Prosecco! 😂
to be fiar when our concession store in warrington closed down it lost that personal touch, i believe that they think the bar makes up for it, id prefer to be dropping into Warrington and having to buy myself a coffee from the costa as i feel the service is loads better.

Hats of too them like i said though, they fixed their mess up in the end and Sophie the manager was first class
Stew_the_red is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 19, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Charl_bb
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Sophie sorted our holiday out as well, she was excellent and gave us a very good price. Even when something went wrong (son's flight removed from booking!) she managed to get everything back on track. Would definitely book there again.
Charl_bb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List