Mobile

I like the 2nd one the best.
Old 15 May 19, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4

Another couple of views of the 1st one! As there was less detail on the main plan!

Edited at 09:21 PM. Reason: Wrong photo!
catlady is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 19, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Looks fab. x
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 19, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

I prefer the 2nd but I wouldn't go as far with the 'L', I'd stop it around the middle of the table to have more grass area but still plenty of usable patio.

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 19, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Originally Posted by catlady View Post
Its not that big 11m x11m? Its a new build. The quotes have been just for the patio, which is grey sandstone with dark grey engineering edging. We need levelling and drainage as the soil is awful! Plus there's a path down the side of the house you can't see on the plan! Sorry I can't remember how much patio there is in total? Dh is out so I'll update later?

The quotes ranged from £5,100 and £5,800? Dh will do all the rest as he loves gardening!
Thanks Really useful to know...We are needing full ground works and are trying to decide what to do with it has a similar footprint but is a much more unusual shape so not as easy to find a design. Our quotes have been £6800 plus but that is to include artificial grass (DH doesn't want a real lawn to mow. The other option is full paving (more expensive and not as aesthetically pleasing) It is such a hard decision what to do
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 19, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Col&Ali
Imagineer

Mobile

Our garden faces the same way - just be aware that the sun doesn’t hit the left hand corner much and if that’s a wall along the left side of the garden then you won’t get much sun there either.

The sun doesn’t hit the back of our house ever so our patio is at the bottom of our garden.
Col&Ali is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 19, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I like the first .
Our garden has just been completely paved as the grass was just a nightmare , boggy and full of leatherjackets .
Looks wonderful now and so much bigger as it’s not a very big garden but now it’s all usable space
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 19, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Originally Posted by FizzyWhip View Post
I like the first .
Our garden has just been completely paved as the grass was just a nightmare , boggy and full of leatherjackets .
Looks wonderful now and so much bigger as it’s not a very big garden but now it’s all usable space
Would you mind posting a pic please?
Thanks
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 19, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by PoohBears#1fan View Post
I prefer the 2nd but I wouldn't go as far with the 'L', I'd stop it around the middle of the table to have more grass area but still plenty of usable patio.
Thank you for your suggestion we went to the end of the brick wall (next doors garage!) as the grass won't grow there as it doesn't get any sun? 🤔. Its so hard to decide what to do!? I find it hard to picture what it will look like
Old 15 May 19, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by 3disneykids View Post
Thanks Really useful to know...We are needing full ground works and are trying to decide what to do with it has a similar footprint but is a much more unusual shape so not as easy to find a design. Our quotes have been £6800 plus but that is to include artificial grass (DH doesn't want a real lawn to mow. The other option is full paving (more expensive and not as aesthetically pleasing) It is such a hard decision what to do
Probably a similar cost if you take off the artificial grass? It's an expensive business isn't it!