Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 23 Jul 19, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
arosiem
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Just came for a nosey on the dibb after being on a bit of a Disney blues downer (the dibb has definitely made it worse btw!) and saw your trippie!
Will definitely be following along.
Congrats on the award!
And I think you deserved the watch and then some after that morning 😂 x
arosiem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 19, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Mel49
Imagineer

Mel49's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Not a great start to the day but at least it worked in your favour when your hubby was trying to rack up brownie points throughout the day.
Mel49 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 19, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Congratulations on your uni award, great achievement

Oh dear, some real lows today. It's so hard to remember everything, especially with 3 little ones as well. I'm glad Chris tried to make it up to you at the outlets. Some nice purchases, and it's good to see your bag collection is still growing!

Some lovely moments as well though, with great interaction from the Things again, and it sounds as though your pool time was fun.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 19, 11:29 AM  
Link to this Post
disneywiseowl
VIP Dibber

disneywiseowl's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Poor start to the day but my goodness you made up for it. Student of The Year (well done!) good day at Universal (great character interaction), decent meals at a reasonable price & an unplanned shopping trip with Kate Spade purchases!
Pretty much my definition of a perfect day in Orlando. Lol.
disneywiseowl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 19, 09:46 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by nats1211 View Post
Great day. Glad you got it all back on track.

Say it isn’t so that Charlotte Russe has gone from the premium outlets? I love the jeans from there ☹️
Thanks for reading. I know! I couldn't find it anywhere and it wasn't on any of the maps either so I don't think they are ... if we'd had more time I probably would have went to a regular shop but we just didn't have the time I'm the same, they're so comfy xx

Originally Posted by arosiem View Post
Just came for a nosey on the dibb after being on a bit of a Disney blues downer (the dibb has definitely made it worse btw!) and saw your trippie!
Will definitely be following along.
Congrats on the award!
And I think you deserved the watch and then some after that morning 😂 x
Oh bless you, see you'll just have to arrange another trip instead nice to see you again lovely.

Thank you I still say Mr Grump is lucky to be alive after that xx

Originally Posted by Mel49 View Post
Not a great start to the day but at least it worked in your favour when your hubby was trying to rack up brownie points throughout the day.
Oh it did ... if I'd thought ahead I probably could have got the bag too x

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Congratulations on your uni award, great achievement

Oh dear, some real lows today. It's so hard to remember everything, especially with 3 little ones as well. I'm glad Chris tried to make it up to you at the outlets. Some nice purchases, and it's good to see your bag collection is still growing!

Some lovely moments as well though, with great interaction from the Things again, and it sounds as though your pool time was fun.
Thanks Lynda. It really is and I made the mistake of not writing notes this time so I'm purely relying on my FB blog posts and memory and lets face it my memory isn't the best!

I couldn't not buy a bag but I was a lot more reserved this time ... not sure about next time , thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by disneywiseowl View Post
Poor start to the day but my goodness you made up for it. Student of The Year (well done!) good day at Universal (great character interaction), decent meals at a reasonable price & an unplanned shopping trip with Kate Spade purchases!
Pretty much my definition of a perfect day in Orlando. Lol.
Thank you it was a good day from lunch time onwards thanks for reading x

Originally Posted by Kissedafrog View Post
Loving your trippie 😀
Especially the photos, what a lovely family you have 💕
So glad your enjoying it, oh thank you they do try xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 19, 10:09 AM  
Link to this Post
arosiem
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Oh bless you, see you'll just have to arrange another trip instead nice to see you again lovely.

Thank you I still say Mr Grump is lucky to be alive after that xx
He definitely is!
Well, we get married next October and after our Disney engagement it only seems fitting we have a disneymoon! Trying to see if we can save up for it at the minute which isn’t looking likely but where there’s a will (and there definitely is!) there’s a way haha!xx
arosiem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 19, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Yeah it definitely wasn't as plain sailing as the Disney trip. I'm unsure if it's because there was more planning involved (different places to go and eat etc) or if I had just lost my mojo

Can't beat a good shopping trip!

Oh no, would you not consider an UBER or LYFT and just go to one of the outlets? I think the purse was only around $40 too! I can't believe how quick your count down is going by the time Abby's back it'll be almost your turn x
I think you might be right about it being because of all the extra planning, but it could also just be lots of bad luck. It's frustrating because it means offsite may be tinged for you, when it has the potential to be awesome.

We could use Uber or Lyft but I don't want Nik to know there are an option I want to keep him a prisoner onsite so we actually go to our ADRs instead of going off an adventure.

It's mad isn't it?! I keep looking at my countdown and thinking it must be someone else's. FP day two weeks today, it's getting very real.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 19, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by arosiem View Post
He definitely is!
Well, we get married next October and after our Disney engagement it only seems fitting we have a disneymoon! Trying to see if we can save up for it at the minute which isn’t looking likely but where there’s a will (and there definitely is!) there’s a way haha!xx
That sounds perfect to me! Next October, wow it won'r be long before it's here. Keep an eye out for cheap deals, our deal for this trip was out of this world (if you didn't read the pre trippie just over £300pp for direct flights, accommodation and transfers for 9 nights!) Please keep me updated, I have everything crossed for you x

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
I think you might be right about it being because of all the extra planning, but it could also just be lots of bad luck. It's frustrating because it means offsite may be tinged for you, when it has the potential to be awesome.

We could use Uber or Lyft but I don't want Nik to know there are an option I want to keep him a prisoner onsite so we actually go to our ADRs instead of going off an adventure.

It's mad isn't it?! I keep looking at my countdown and thinking it must be someone else's. FP day two weeks today, it's getting very real.
It did tinge it a little but I think we will stay offsite again. I just think next time I want Mr Grump more involved ... well to be told what to do ... he can't have input

Oh no way ... you should leave it till the last day I'm a bad influence aren't I?

It'll fly round won't it, just like Abby's has. Silly question I know, but have you got a plan already for FP's? X
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 19, 03:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Congrats on your award.

More than 1 hotel certainly adds a bit of stress. I firmly set out my expectations to dh in terms of what he needs to be responsible for when we are away (in my best teacher voice - which I thinks makes him want to strangle me - lol). We've had our run ins though, all part of the holiday!

Your other half was lucky it wasn't Halloween Horror Nights where you could have just abandoned him in a scarey house forever!
Old 28 Jul 19, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
PixieBoot
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Your checking-in row certainly echoes ones we’ve had on hols before...red rag to a bull when I’m criticised for messing up when so much effort has gone into making logistics happen. Great that things pulled around and you went into have a great time the rest of the day. Thanks for sharing 😀 x

Oct 2003 couples hol Kissimmee > WDW, Universal, Seaworld, Busch, Daytona

Jul 2015 Family of 5 Kissimmee/RPR Club > Universal, Wet n Wild, Kennedy SC, WDW

Aug 2018 Family if 5 AMI/RPR Club/Kissimmee > Universal, VBay, WDW

Hopeful for Jul 2021 > RPR Club/Y Club
PixieBoot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List