Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 3 Oct 19, 01:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Andrea1
Apprentice Imagineer

Carnival Complaints email

We are currently sailing on a carnival cruise. But are not very happy with it.

Does anyone have the Email address for Carnival Complaints.

I have tried speaking to Guest Services on the ship, but they don't seem to be interested.
Thanks
James
Andrea1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 19, 04:34 AM  
Link to this Post
JAF
Imagineer

Guestcareuk@carnival.com should be the UK address. The phone number for Carnival in general is: tel:023 8065 5000
JAF is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 19, 06:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Omega1
Imagineer

Cruise lines are notoriously bad for resolving anything after a cruise. Insist on speaking to a more senior officer on board to get your complaint resolved. Be persistent.
Omega1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 19, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Andrea1
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks for your reply. I'm afraid I've tried everything. The problem is that we still have 2 days left on this cruise, then we have a back to back cruise on the same ship for another week.

I think the only thing I can do is email their complaints department while we are still on the cruise. That might get something done.
James
Andrea1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 19, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Andrea1 View Post
Thanks for your reply. I'm afraid I've tried everything. The problem is that we still have 2 days left on this cruise, then we have a back to back cruise on the same ship for another week.

I think the only thing I can do is email their complaints department while we are still on the cruise. That might get something done.
James
Ask to speak to Hotel Manager. Do you mind me asking what the main issue is? Might help me advise.

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 19, 06:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Ciano
Imagineer

Ciano's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Hope you get whatever it is resolved James. Am sure the thoughts of another week aren't good at the moment.
I had an issue with an incident that happened to me on RC which I took up with them after the cruise and they were excellent to deal with.
Old 3 Oct 19, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Andrea1
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
Ask to speak to Hotel Manager. Do you mind me asking what the main issue is? Might help me advise.
It started right at the beginning. We had paid extra for Faster to the fun, which should have allowed us into our cabin early and our luggage waiting for us. Didn't happen.

The food is mostly warm or cold, certainly not hot.

This morning we waited 45 minutes for our breakfast.

The queues to get into the buffet are so long, when you get to the end, it is all cold.

The cabin next to us has people who play Rap music most of the day and up till midnight. I asked if we could be moved, but all I was told was that they would send security down to speak to them. Made no difference.

We are hoping that they are only on a weeks cruise.

We have spoken to other passengers who have sailed with Carnival before. They said they would not do it again.

We certainly will never sail with them again.

I'm hoping next week will be better.
James
Old 3 Oct 19, 07:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Andrea1
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Ciano View Post
Hope you get whatever it is resolved James. Am sure the thoughts of another week aren't good at the moment.
I had an issue with an incident that happened to me on RC which I took up with them after the cruise and they were excellent to deal with.
Thanks Ciano.
I wish we had gone with Royal Caribbean now.
James
Old 3 Oct 19, 07:22 PM  
Link to this Post
cheekydeeky
VIP Dibber

I emailed Royal Caribbean before our cruise to advise them of some issues I’d read on social media. I don’t see the point in complaining on Facebook, Twitter etc. without giving the company a chance to resolve things.

First day of our cruise room service delivered a bottle of Moët, a cheese platter, chocolate strawberries and VIP passes to shows without reservations. Last day of the cruise we had a bridge tour . All from Head Office for giving them information that allows them opportunities to make changes.

Every company gets things wrong some of the time, it’s how they put things right that matter.

I hope Carnival come good for you.
cheekydeeky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 19, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Andrea1 View Post
It started right at the beginning. We had paid extra for Faster to the fun, which should have allowed us into our cabin early and our luggage waiting for us. Didn't happen.

The food is mostly warm or cold, certainly not hot.

This morning we waited 45 minutes for our breakfast.

The queues to get into the buffet are so long, when you get to the end, it is all cold.

The cabin next to us has people who play Rap music most of the day and up till midnight. I asked if we could be moved, but all I was told was that they would send security down to speak to them. Made no difference.

We are hoping that they are only on a weeks cruise.

We have spoken to other passengers who have sailed with Carnival before. They said they would not do it again.

We certainly will never sail with them again.

I'm hoping next week will be better.
James
Main issue with noise in next cabin, not acceptable and if at all possible you should be moved, definitely ask to speak to Hotel Manager.

Food - ask for Food and Beverage manager.

I am so sorry you have had this experience and hope that next week things improve.

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List