Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 9 Nov 19, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Kev Harrison
Apprentice Imagineer

If you had a conformation number, that's all you require. Nothing for around 60 days will happen financially.

They are contacting people by email if they need more info from you.

It looks like they are checking all applications and want to be in a place within around 60 days to refund enmasse.

The confirmation number is your acknowledgement.

I claimed at 8am on the 7th. No point getting stressed until 60 days.

Edited at 07:22 PM.
Kev Harrison is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 19, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
vanilla8
Proud to wear my Ears

Ive had an email asking me to send my receipts
vanilla8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 19, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
AndySX
New Poster (5)

Out of interest, those of you being asked to send receipts, what payment methods did you use?

We paid with TC Gift Cards online so we don't really have receipts as such, just the "you have paid" email confirmations which is making me a little anxious.

Also, what is the email address I should be looking out for? Something at caa.co.uk I assume?

PS, it was the afternoon of the 7th before I got the web form to submit properly so I'll likely be well back in the queue.

Edited at 11:09 AM.
AndySX is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 19, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post
donna1974
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by AndySX View Post
Out of interest, those of you being asked to send receipts, what payment methods did you use?

We paid with TC Gift Cards online so we don't really have receipts as such, just the "you have paid" email confirmations which is making me a little anxious.

Also, what is the email address I should be looking out for? Something at caa.co.uk I assume?

PS, it was the afternoon of the 7th before I got the web form to submit properly so I'll likely be well back in the queue.
I paid part debit card, part credit card and part gift card given to me by a charity and they asked for receipts for all and I dont have a receipt for the gift card so I sent them a copy of my award notice and the charity also contacted them to confirm they had awarded me it so I'm hoping it's all ok.
Old 11 Nov 19, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Katnic1
Imagineer

I’ve had an email today asking to send in invoices, bank statements and give bank details for refund.
Katnic1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 19, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
darsch1982
Imagineer

Mobile

I'm still waiting
darsch1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 19, 08:21 AM  
Link to this Post
TeeKayDawn
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Well if there asking for proof of receipts it looks as though we will lose £200 of our money. As mentioned before in a previous post there “systems” were down when I paid the last payment and they told me it would be sent by email. Of course now we can’t find the email it was sent to my OH.
It seems so bad that they can’t just pull up accounts if they asked for booking refs they must have detail there. And in a situation like this they shouldn’t shut down those systems until all payments are sorted
TeeKayDawn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 19, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Kev Harrison
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Katnic1 View Post
I’ve had an email today asking to send in invoices, bank statements and give bank details for refund.
How are they asking you send details in?

Did you provide bank details when you claimed? Seems odd they are asking again
Kev Harrison is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 19, 12:03 PM  
Link to this Post
BucksBugsy
All round good bloke

Originally Posted by Katnic1 View Post
Originally Posted by Kev Harrison View Post

I agree with it being strange - just make sure it's not a scam.
Old 12 Nov 19, 12:05 PM  
Link to this Post
dabjam22
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Kev Harrison View Post

I have had three emails from them, the first asking for receipts and a copy of our Booking Confirmation so we sent receipts for payments apart from one that I have misplaced and the Booking Confirmation. I also sent copies of my bank statements showing the payments going out and a receipt from Travel Agent with a balance due of “nil, paid in full”. A few days later I had another email asking why I could not supply a copy of the receipt so I emailed back confirming I had misplaced it but they had had my bank statement showing the payment.

A few days later I had another email from them asking for copies of any other receipts I had and our Booking confirmation again.

I sent them everything again that they had already been sent informing them that was all we have and there are no other documents we can give them. This was 11 days ago and have not heard anything since so I’m hoping they finally have everything they need and will be processing our refund soon