Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 23 Jul 19, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
shaun michsel
I want to go now!

Mobile wwe

hi, odd question but my kids absolutely love wwe, we are going to orlando back end of july next year and wanted to see if theres any live shows within reasonable distance at that time, does anyone have any experience of booking tickets over there or where to look for show dates and locations. i have tried googling but can only find dates for wrestlemania. thanks in advance
shaun michsel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 19, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
THOscar
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

They tape at Full Sail University frequently for NXT, the development stuff where a lot of WWE wrestlers come from - nxttickets.ticketforce/
THOscar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 19, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
RM2016
Imagineer

RM2016's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

If you go onto wwe.com then tickets you can purchase them there. We have been to a few NXT Events in Daytona Beach which is an easy drive. Small venues so you can get to meet the upcoming stars. The tapings at Full Sail are also a good night and there are often events in Miami too. Times and tickets are usually available around 8 weeks beforehand.
RM2016 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 19, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
discostu
slightly serious Dibber

Florida is basically NXT's home. So they frequently do live events up and down the state, they're very reasonably priced but if your kids are hoping to see the mega stars they'll be disappointed. NXT Full Sail is televised about once a month usually but again developmental so if they want the big names they probably won't get them there.

The main roster are normally in Florida a few times a year, they were in Tampa last night for example. They often do shows in Miami, Jacksonville, etc. I think normally they are in Tampa in July, we saw them there in 2016 and as I mentioned they were there last night.

Best bet is to just keep an eye on the WWE's tickets website, if you're lucky you might get the main show but if all else fails NXT live events should be going.
discostu is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 19, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
shaun michsel
I want to go now!

Mobile

brill cheers guys, we have the wwe network so may just start to build on their knowledge of nxt aswell
shaun michsel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 19, 09:15 AM  
Link to this Post
thatdavieguy
Imagineer

You should be able to see what events are planned around 3 months beforehand on the wwe tickets site.
Old 26 Jul 19, 10:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Donna McG
Serious Dibber

We went to Full Sail last year and I honestly can’t recommend it enough. It wasn’t to far to drive, you get to park at the campus so no issues with where to park, the tickets are relatively cheap - compared to other WWE tickets I have purchased. And it was a great evening. If there is a taping I would say try and get tickets, you will love it.

Donna McG is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 19, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
deanobrown
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Donna McG View Post
We went to Full Sail last year and I honestly can’t recommend it enough. It wasn’t to far to drive, you get to park at the campus so no issues with where to park, the tickets are relatively cheap - compared to other WWE tickets I have purchased. And it was a great evening. If there is a taping I would say try and get tickets, you will love it.
I'd love to go some time but I've heard the tickets sell out really fast with it being so small (and popular). Did you find it particularly difficult to get hold of any?
deanobrown is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 19, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post
KymmieAKiss
Apprentice Imagineer

KymmieAKiss's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 8
They do tapings at Full sail for NXT and most of the time they do live shows around the Orlando area.
I went a live show in Orlando a few years ago it was really fun
It isnt expensive either. You can book tickets on their website like you would any other show. Its really simple.
All the dates are listed on their website.

DVC member since Sept '18
Youtube - Kymmieakiss
KymmieAKiss is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List