Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 2 Apr 20, 06:50 AM  
Link to this Post
elliecjno1
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Question Cancelling all my ADR's

Hi all,

Made the decision yesterday to pull the plug on our holiday next month, deep down knowing it wasn't going to happen for a few weeks but been holding on as a glimmer of hope!

I've had my confirmation of our package being cancelled from Disney & It says I need to ring them to cancel my ADR's? I emailed them to cancel my booking to avoid hours queuing on the phone, is there any reason I can't cancel them through MDE or am I missing something?

Thanks!
April '18 - WDW - POFQ & Emerald Island Villa

MAY '20 - WDW - POFQ & AMI CANCELLED BY COVID
elliecjno1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 20, 08:58 AM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

Mobile

You should be able to do it via your MDE account.
If WDW is still closed in theory it shouldn't matter if you cancelled or not as they would automatically get cancelled.

Next Trip Sep '22
Jun 98 Apr 99 Dec 99 Apr 00 Mar 03 Jun/Jul 04 Dec/Jan 05/06 Jul 06 Dec 06 Jun/Jul 08 Jun/Jul 09 Jul/Aug 11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May'18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept'19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar'20 AKL/SSR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 20, 01:00 AM  
Link to this Post
coulty47
Apprentice Imagineer

When I e mailed to cancel my holiday in May she told me I would have to ring the number on MDE to cancel my dining , but I had already been on there and canceled them.And once she said she would refund my booking the whole MDE booking had just dissapeared when I checked, Just wish I coud get rid of our flights as easily.Will just have to carry on waiting while they pretend we are still going.
coulty47 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 20, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
Imagineer

I finally cancelled today and got the same email I have managed to cancel most of my adrs online but a couple will not let me
I guess I'm going to have to ring for those but I'm really reluctant to phone just for that when they are so busy
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 20, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Tartan Tigger
Imagineer

I cancelled all our ADRís last night. Done all but one on the app, had to go into the website for to cancel Mama Melrose with tickets for Fantasmic seating.
All Star Music, All Star Movies, Pop Century, Art of Animation, Caribbean Beach, French Quarter, Riverside, Coronado Springs, Swan, Dolphin, Wilderness Lodge, Royal Pacific, Hard Rock, Cabana Bay, Beach Club, Contemporary Tower, Yacht Club, Boardwalk, Bay Lake Tower, Old Key West
Tartan Tigger is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List