Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 3 Mar 21, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Baggie Bird
Imagineer

All the best for tomorrow and a speedy recovery xx

1999 Villa Davenport Lakes, 2001 Villa Windsor Palms
2003 with friends in LBV 2005/2006, 2007 Villa Southern Dunes, 2008 Villa Greater Groves, 2009 Bally's Vegas Villa - Hampton Lakes, 2010 Blue Heron Beach Resort, 2011 Dibb Townhouse Regal Palms 2015 Heron Villa High Grove
Baggie Bird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 21, 04:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa123wm
Imagineer

Originally Posted by pinkcandy View Post
Thatís so sad and not fair on your daughter having to wait so long. I really wish she gets seen too soon. Sending her my love. Xx
It is, and thank you, but I am really glad youíre getting yours quickly x
Aug/Sept 09, Jan/Feb 10 - DLP, Aug 13 - NPBC DLP
Lisa123wm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 21, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Holidaylover19
VIP Dibber

Holidaylover19's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Best of luck for tomorrow, hope it all goes well and you have a speedy recovery.
Old 3 Mar 21, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Mobile

Don't worry you'll be fine 🤗 I had numerous laparoscopies over the years and laser surgery for Endometriosis, hope you get some relief from it, no-one understands the pain of Endo, only those that have it or have had it. Good luck 🤗
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 21, 06:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

No advice sorry but just wanted to send my love and wish you the best of luck for tomorrow 🥰
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 21, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkcandy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Baggie Bird View Post
All the best for tomorrow and a speedy recovery xx
Originally Posted by Holidaylover19 View Post
Best of luck for tomorrow, hope it all goes well and you have a speedy recovery.
Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
No advice sorry but just wanted to send my love and wish you the best of luck for tomorrow 🥰
Thank you all so much ❤️❤️ Xx
Old 3 Mar 21, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkcandy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by maidmarian View Post
Don't worry you'll be fine 🤗 I had numerous laparoscopies over the years and laser surgery for Endometriosis, hope you get some relief from it, no-one understands the pain of Endo, only those that have it or have had it. Good luck 🤗
Awhh thank you! 😊 How are you now after all of your surgeries? Are you doing OK? Xx
Old 3 Mar 21, 07:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Tartan Tigger
Imagineer

Mobile

Good luck tomorrow.
All Star Music, All Star Movies, Pop Century, Art of Animation, Caribbean Beach, French Quarter, Riverside, Coronado Springs, Swan, Dolphin, Wilderness Lodge, Royal Pacific, Hard Rock, Cabana Bay, Beach Club, Contemporary Tower, Yacht Club, Boardwalk, Bay Lake Tower, Old Key West
Tartan Tigger is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 21, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Twentyyears
VIP Dibber

Had a few laparoscopies over the years, mainly for infertility reviews and possible endo. I had some but endo but not bad enough for removal and some benign cysts that Ďpingedí and stretched when I was finally successful in getting pregnant after IVF.
All of the advice re peppermint tea, rest and shoulder pain I echo. I also take homeopathic arnica tablets after any surgery, as I find this helps with any internal or external bruising.
Good luck.
Twentyyears is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 21, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Best of luck, Iím sure youíll be recovered in no time 💕
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List