Notices
UK Holiday Planning & Days Out For UK Holiday planning and experiences

Old 27 Jul 21, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Starmum22
Imagineer

Haven holiday parks - swimming

Just wondered if anyone had been to a Haven holiday park recently and were successful in booking swimming sessions online?

I received an email saying I could book online from 1pm today but so far it’s not appearing in the list of activities.
Old 27 Jul 21, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Hopefuldad
Excited about Disney

Yes just keep checking, the app is dreadful and we had no end of issues with it but did manage to get booked in the end. Good luck
Hopefuldad is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 21, 03:47 PM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile

I'm sure you can book when you are there aswell! Same with the evening entertainment.
I'm not keen on all this booking business still, we are going in August and I was hoping that we could go swimming whenever, I dont like having to plan things on holiday!
MillyMoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 21, 04:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Hopefuldad
Excited about Disney

You can book when there if there is space, we found that very very limited though, really only the first morning session had space when we went but the park was very busy at the time, you might get lucky
Evening entertainment you could only book on the day at our park which I didn't like as I didn't go on holiday to wait in a huge queue every morning so we didnt go to any.
Hopefuldad is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 21, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post
lovemickey
Imagineer

Mobile

So disappointed we still have to book for swimming. Five of us going which means we can only swim once altogether or one adult each time. Not bothered about the evening stuff but my lot are fish and would swim every day if they could!
lovemickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 21, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Jessie2012
Very Serious Dibber

Just keep checking,I thought it was from midnight and stayed up late but it still wasn’t available,then I randomly looked and they were there.This was in the Easter holidays and we could have got a slot every day if we wanted.The site we were at has two pools though.
Jessie2012 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 21, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

Keep checking. Im currently in Hafan and we boiked for swimming last tues for yesterday and then this morning for saturday. Kept refreshing and using my laptop to book.
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 21, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Arsenal8
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Starmum22 View Post
Just wondered if anyone had been to a Haven holiday park recently and were successful in booking swimming sessions online?

I received an email saying I could book online from 1pm today but so far it’s not appearing in the list of activities.
We got back about a week ago. We booked two swimming sessions in advance and then managed to book 4 more while we were they. Just went to the swimming reception when we were there.
Arsenal8 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List