Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 25 Aug 21, 09:22 AM  
Link to this Post
EmmaBolan
Apprentice Imagineer
- DIBB Advertiser -

Showing Proof of Funds

Hi everyone!

I'm seeing in a lot of facebook groups that we may be asked to show proof of funds for our trip and this should equate to 65euros per day per person.

My plan was to stick roughly 200 euros on a prepaid card as we are only going for a few days and just doing quick service food. I have however got my bank card as a back up.

What I'm confused about is how I show this? I'll have the receipt for the prepaid card but this won't equate to 65euro a day, how do I show proof of my bank funds?

Thank you in advance

From Minnie Ears to Universal inspired knotbands and much much more for your Disney Trip
EmmaBolan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 21, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Is that not just for residents rather than holiday makers. I wouldnít give it another thought! You tubers have been over there and not mentioned it.
mrsbenny is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 21, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
kk20
Being a bit Goofy

take any old credit card. Plenty of funds on there.
kk20 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 21, 08:34 AM  
Link to this Post
littlelish0544
Imagineer

Mobile

Ive never heard of this...mind you Im not on facebook!
Who is asking for this and in what respect? Would it be for bookings that are to be paid for when you get there? I cant imagine anyone asking for proof of funds for anything else? Or am I being dim...
Old 27 Aug 21, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
EmmaBolan
Apprentice Imagineer
- DIBB Advertiser -

Originally Posted by mrsbenny View Post
Is that not just for residents rather than holiday makers. I wouldnít give it another thought! You tubers have been over there and not mentioned it.
The information on the government website is really not clear...what's new there though

Originally Posted by kk20 View Post
take any old credit card. Plenty of funds on there.
This was my plan

Originally Posted by littlelish0544 View Post
Ive never heard of this...mind you Im not on facebook!
Who is asking for this and in what respect? Would it be for bookings that are to be paid for when you get there? I cant imagine anyone asking for proof of funds for anything else? Or am I being dim...
I hadn't heard of it either but having not been to Europe in about 4 years a lot has changed! Apparently people were being asked for it when they arrived in France - I'm assuming passport control? I'm guessing to ensure you have enough funds to cover you for your trip.

I've decided if I get asked I'll just open my internet banking and show them the card

From Minnie Ears to Universal inspired knotbands and much much more for your Disney Trip
EmmaBolan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 21, 10:09 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Iím sure itís just either for residents or people going out looking for work. Itís the going for work that is mentioned when I found some info on it on gov website. Iíve never heard of it before.
mrsbenny is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List