Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 2 Sep 21, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Kelly1234
Excited about Disney

Cancelling stand alone virgin car hire

We have a car booked for October through travelplus but need to cancel as our flights have now been cancelled. Can anyone advise how to cancel this please.
Kelly1234 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 21, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
cherryred72
Proud to wear my Ears

Very simple. Contact them via Whatspp. Virgin Holidays Service. Give them your booking reference number & tell them you want to cancel. They will ask for your email & DoB.

It's that simple. It takes a while to see the money. It was a least 14 days last time (when I cancelled in July this year). I've booked & cancelled with them twice.

If they are difficult then you can remind them of the T&C's. Car hire via Virgin Holidays will provide a full refund.
cherryred72 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 21, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Ours was Virgin Holidays and I just called them. Didn’t take long to get through and very easily done. The money did take about two weeks to be refunded though.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 21, 08:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Maindrain
Trainee Dibber

I cancelled via WhatsApp as well, had to get the credit card company involved though as they didn't refund my money for over two months.

That was last year, and things were very frantic. But it has still put me off booking with them ever again.

Multiple trips since 1991, and EuroDisney just the once!
OK, I like Florida.
Maindrain is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 21, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
Can I ask what number you have called to cancel or what's app no? I can't seem to get through to anyone? Thanks
Old 4 Sep 21, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Kelly1234
Excited about Disney

+44 20 3322 3289 Is the WhatsApp number. I contacted them as advised on this thread. It took them a while to reply but it’s all cancelled with no trouble at all. Just have to wait for the money to go back on the credit card now!
Kelly1234 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 21, 11:40 PM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
Originally Posted by Kelly1234 View Post
+44 20 3322 3289 Is the WhatsApp number. I contacted them as advised on this thread. It took them a while to reply but it’s all cancelled with no trouble at all. Just have to wait for the money to go back on the credit card now!
Thank you 👍